Chapter 10 » Drunk

Play while reading ~ ^_^~

Author P.O.V

•|~|•

Mangi 😎

SAN 

SAN

SAN

BRO STOP SPAMMING ME!!!

Sorry bro.🤣Are you home yet?

Yes, I am. What do you want?

Chill bro. I have good news to tell you.

It should be good because you are interrupting my free time.

Okay, okay. I'll keep this short. 

YUNHO ASK ME TO BE HIS BOYFRIEND!!!

Good for you. 

That's all bro. What a good friend you are.

What do you expect me to do? 

Go to your house and celebrate? 

At least give me a proper speech.

I'm happy for you and I hope the both of you stay together for a long time.

That's more like it. That's all I want to tell you. Good night bro. 

•|~|•

San plopped down his bed accepting the fact about being single. He suddenly has a flashback of what he has done with Wooyoung before. "Why him though?" he asks himself.  His phone suddenly rings and shows the caller ID. Wooyoung. He hesitates to answer it but after 3 attempts to ignore it, San finally answers it. His hand trembles to know or even guess what Wooyoung wanna say to him. "Hello?" San said. "Hello?" the background is so loud but San still could hear the voice. But it is not Wooyoung's but his best friend Yunho's. "San I have no time to explain. please pick Wooyoung home. He didn't want to go home unless you're here. Please I beg you." Yunho said before clicking the red button. "I guess I'm going," San said while taking his jacket.

At the location given by Yunho via message on Wooyoung's phone, San looks around figuring it is the right place. And sure it is a club. He walks in from the back entrance of the club. His eyes catch Yunho who is waving from a table not too far away. Once he walked there he saw a lot of bottles lying on the table and a drunk and a worn-out Wooyoung."Please bring him home. He will not move till you talk to him." Yunho said desperately. "I'll bring him home," San said sighing. Sannie~" Wooyoung walks to San with his bobbly feet. "How many did you drink?" San asks while taking Wooyoung's hand on his shoulder. "Just a sip." Wooyoung chuckles and San knows it is not true.

He arrived at Wooyoung's car easily because of Yunho's help. "Can you drive?" Yunho asks holding a car key in his hand. San nods and Yunho hands the key. "By the way, thanks"  Yunho waved him goodbye. While driving, Wooyoung sleeps beside San. San is quite relieved that Wooyoung is quiet and the thoughts are pushed by Wooyoung himself. "Don't bring me home. I don't want to be scolded. " Wooyoung said drunkenly. San takes a really deep breath and exhales it. "My home I guess." San was lucky his parents weren't home at the time. San also starts to question himself. Why should he take sympathy out of the boy that hurt him? Before he knows it, he arrives at his house.

He pulls up at the garage and takes Wooyoung upstairs by piggyback. The journey was too long for San. Eventually, he arrived at his room. His journey didn't end there. He puts the drunk boy on his bed and takes Wooyoung's shoes, pants, and every clothe off until he is in his boxer and a shirt only. Finally, his work is done. San lay down on his bed beside Wooyoung. He faces the ceiling in his room. He closes his eyes trying to sleep, After a few minutes, a mumbling voice beside him. He looked at Wooyoung and heard him say "Sorry."

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10 Drunk