Chapter 12 » Yes

Play while reading ~ ^_^~

Author P.O.V

Note

If you feel sorry, get me a glass of water.

Wooyoung didn't think why San wanted it. He just ran down the stairs to the kitchen. He ran back upstairs after getting a glass of water. He slowly knocks on the door. The moment, San opened the door he saw his red eye with dry tears. The room is messy, the pillow is on the ground, and the closed blinds. Wooyoung didn't want to ruin the moment so he kept quiet the whole time he was with San. He hands the glass quietly to San. He accepts it and sits on his bed. He pats the bed beside him signaling Wooyoung to sit beside him. The awkward moment makes him overthink. 

"Whatever I ask you, you must say yes or no." San start the conversation. Wooyoung nods not wanting to make San feel interrupted. 

"Did you ask Yunho or Mingi about me when Im gone?" "Yes." In fact, Wooyoung misses him so much. He repeatedly walks to his house and San's house every morning. He hopes that San is there every time he passes by. He was sure that san was going to be back for him.

[flashback]

"Yunho let's follow this route" Wooyoung who is in his car with Yunho who is driving said. "He's not here Wooyoung," Yunho said sighing. "Im sure he will be back at any moment," Wooyoung said confidently. 

[end flashback]

"Did you drink a lot when I'm gone?" San questioned him in a flat voice. Wooyoung knows that Yunho his best friend told him. Wooyoung hesitated a bit before answering. "Yes" 

"Did you break up with Dami?" "Yes" Wooyoung was flustered with the question. He didn't know that he knew about him dating Dami. Now he understand why San left the canteen hurriedly. Maybe he's jealous. But he is still confused about why he is asking this question.

[flashback]

"I like San," Wooyoung said after the party ended. "You have Dami though?" Yunho said and Wooyoung immediately glared at him. "I'm just trying to help my dad with his job," Wooyoung said sitting down properly. "So it's just a decoy that you two are dating?" Yunho said focusing on the road. "Of course."

[end flashback]

"Do you like me?" San asks. It caught him off guard. "Y-Yes," Wooyoung said. San finally looked at his face smiling a little.

"Do you know I like you?" San aks and Wooyoung was again flustered with his question. "Yes." Wooyoung has no other choice but to smile brightly. Woyoung was actually relieved and a bit freaked out because he thinks that San doesn't like him as more than a friend.

"Did you just lie to me?" "Yes " Wooyoung said without hesitating at this point he felt that he could burst out crying. He is impatient too. He wants this thing to end quickly.

"Did you know why I'm mad at you?" "No" "Wrong" "Y-yes." Wooyoung looks at his hands and plays with them. "What is it then?" Wooyoung kept quiet for a long time after that. "You dated Dami while we are friends with benefits. I expected that we could be more than that. I want us to be boyfriends. But when I saw you with Dami I gave up. I knew that I had no chance to get together with you. I knew that you would never understand me too." San said letting out a small sob. Wooyoung looks at San and hugs him. "I'm sorry I take your expectations high. 'Im sorry I didn't tell you the truth about me and Dami. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you when your grandparents were gone. I'm sorry I didn't like you first." Wooyoung said and now he's crying and sobbing at him. 

"Now let me ask you a question that you should only say yes," Wooyoung said and San looked at him. "Would you be my boyfriend?" Wooyoung said putting his hands on San's check. "Yes" he said and he hugged him again.

[ THE END ]

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 12 Yes