Chapter 7 » Sweet

Play while reading ~ ^_^~

Author P.O.V

 "Morning," Wooyoung said not knowing San was not in the same room. "San?" he opens his eyes and looks beside him before scanning the whole room. He started to feel sad that San was not there. "Sannie?" he looks at the toilet in the same room. 

He then got down and met a figure that he knew. He back hugs the boy. "Wooyoung wait let me finish this!" San said shocked. He put the pancake on the plate after Wooyoung broke the hugs. "Why are you so clingy?" San asks putting the utensils in the sink. "I thought you left me alone. I don't like being left. Everyone that hooked up with me will leave me alone in the morning. So I'm afraid." Wooyoung said pouting. San pats the boy back softly. "Don't worry, I don't do that," San said smiling sweetly. Wooyoung hugs him again. "You're sweet," Wooyoung said burying his face in San's chest. San smiled and blushed at the statement. "Let's eat," Wooyoung said cheerfully. 'Cute' San thought.

"Bro, why are you walking with Wooyoung this morning?" Mingi asks San who just arrived in the class. "How do you know?" San said sitting on his seat. "I heard from the girls back there." Mingi points at the girl who is sort of gossiping. "He slept over at mine." San makes Mingi gasp. "Why are you gasping like that?" San said confused. "Did you hook up with him?" Mingi asks."What?!" San said shockingly and Mingi gasped for the second time. "Whenever he brings someone home, that will happen," Mingi said whispering not wanting anyone to hear. San snapped when Mingi said that. He felt disappointed. He thought that he was the only one he was loyal to.

After school, the two best friends decide to hang out together. "Let's eat I'm hungry!" Mingi said being the loudest in the street. "Shut up we are near the cafe," San said annoyingly. Mingi laughs at San. 

After they were seated, they chatted about school and life. But then Mingi's eye was distracted by a person who got into the cafe. "Hey, San don't you think Yunho is hot," Mingi said making San scan the cafe to look for Yunho. "No, why?" San said after he saw Yunho. "I think I like him," Mingi said adoring the Yunho that is taking his meal. "What has he done to make my best friend like him?" San asks Mingi who looks like he is daydreaming. "I once accidentally dropped my books then he walked to me and helped me." San burst out laughing at Mingi "Shut up he looks cool. Then he once paid for me a meal. I forgot to bring my money that time." Mingi said. "But does he even remember your name?" San asks making Mingi glare at him. Then Mingi thinks back. "I think he knew my-" "Hi Mingi and San right?" Yunho said and San nodded while Mingi was a fangirl when his crush was near him. "Can I sit here?" Yunho said pointing at the chair beside Mingi and San nodded. Mingi is still fangirling in silence. San chuckled at Mingi. 

Right after Yunho seated beside Mingi, Wooyoung got into the cafe. San was about to call him but he stopped his action after seeing a girl by his hand. They are holding hands. The girl is so gorgeous making San feel insecure. The girl will clings to Wooyoung whenever she wants. "Who is she?" Mingi asks Yunho. "That's Wooyoung's girlfriend, Dami," Yunho said and San looked at down his feet. "They look sweet together," Mingi said. "I have to go. Meet you guys later." San said. "Where are you going?" Mingi asks but San storms out of the cafe.

________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7 Sweet