Chapter 4 » Party (Part 2)

Author's P.O.V

For a few more hours they only talked drinking and dancing. The only one who hasn't done this things is San. He was still thinking of how this rich boy was unknown to him before. "Sannie!" Wooyoung broke his bubbles. He looks at him with a questioning face. "Let's dance." Wooyoung takes his hand in his dragging him slowly to the dance floor. San stares at the boy who is dancing in front of him like no one cares. He looks at the boy's smile drunk. The spotlight is on him. The music becomes quiet when he stares at him. He ignores everyone else and focuses on the boy. Then the boy turns his head and pecks San on the lips. He was in quite a shock with only a peck. He looks at the boy weirdly. "Let's go to my room San," he said while dragging the boy that is still confused by the peck.

As soon as they arrive at his room, Wooyoung pushes him onto his bed. He opens his clothes and San looks at him still confused. He looked at Wooyoung's pants and saw a boner. San is about to question it but then he kisses him hovering over him. San was confused but kissed back him.

Before San can say anything, Wooyoung lowers himself and takes him into his mouth, rough and down his throat. He tries to deepthroat him to the root, but his throat isn't completely open just yet, so he doesn't get there fully – still, it makes him gag and it makes San moan deep from his chest, so Wooyoung will call that a win.

"Always so eager, huh, Wooyoung?" San sighs, grabbing Wooyoung's hair with his right hand, keeping him in place, just like Wooyoung likes it. It's only when the gagging starts to threaten to become retching that San pulls him up roughly, his dick coming out of Wooyoung's mouth with a loud wet sound. Wooyoung's eyes are already watering and spit hangs from his mouth, connecting to San's cock in a flimsy line that cuts out soon, but still makes San smirk and Wooyoung's cock throb.

"You're such a slut," San said, which makes Wooyoung whimper, his pants wet with pre-cum. Then San twists Wooyoung's hair painfully and spits into his face, making his eyes roll with pleasure before he forces Wooyoung's head down to his crotch again. Wooyoung takes the dick into his mouth without a doubt, spit going down his face, and San fucks harshly into his mouth, dragging wet and obscene sounds from his partner's mouth.

After some minutes, Wooyoung's face now nasty with tears, spit and his runny nose, San's hands move. The hand that was pulling his hair is now at the back of his head, forcing him impossibly down, down, the whole cock down his throat, making him choke. The other hand curls around his throat and presses hard. Wooyoung feels like he's going to die, San choking him from inside and out, he's going to die with a cock down his throat and his cock hard. He can't move and his head is getting dizzy, awful sounds coming out of him as he tries to get air in. It's only at the brink of passing out and puking and Wooyoung's reflexes have him rise, gasping for air like he was under the ocean, drowning. San laughs a bit at that and Wooyoung feels impossibly ashamed, his face disgusting and his eyes tearing up.

He stays kneeling on the bed for a bit, trying to get his breathing under control. When he realizes the only sound in the room now is his breathing, he cleans his face with his hand to see his captain properly. It worries him when he realizes San is looking at him slightly remorseful, and he knows now from experience that if he doesn't act now, he will want to stop, and ask him if he's alright. Wooyoung can't deal with that, won't stand by that. So, still gasping, he looks into San's eyes and says "Fuck you, is that the best you can do?".

Suddenly Wooyoung is thrown down to the floor, without a second to change the position he's landed in before his captain is on him, tearing off his pants. Wooyoung smiles, yes, yes, this is what he wants. He turns his head a bit and sees the anger in San's eyes, oh, this is going to be so good.

Then San drops him completely and positions himself between Wooyoung's legs. Without a preamble, he forces three fingers in – no warm-up – and drills into Wooyoung. It's dry and it hurts, and he can feel his eyes beginning to cry again, whimpers coming out from his mouth. Wooyoung feels like he died and somehow got sent to Heaven.

Then San stops and shoves his fingers into Wooyoung's face. "Lick" is the command, and Wooyoung does as his captain demands, always does. "A little bitch like you," San says as Wooyoung licks the fingers that were fucking his ass not seconds ago, "doesn't need nor deserve lube, I hope you know how fortunate you are you left my dick so wet with your spit before because if not, I would fuck you dry."

Wooyoung whimpers, mumbling thanks around the fingers he's cleaning with devotion. He would love it if Blackbeard destroyed him from the inside, he loved it when he did.

San turns him around and pushes his legs up to his head, his hips slightly protesting, but he doesn't care, he loves the burn. Wooyoung forces his eyes open as guttural moans leave him, forcing himself to not look away from San as he enters him.

"Fuck me please, fuck me, San," he begs. San caresses Wooyoung's thighs and begins to move. His dick is big enough to stretch a bit more than is just pleasant, mixing the sensation with little bursts of pain, and Wooyoung's head rolls back, his back arching into the feeling.

His whole body burns, the position they're in too much for his ageing hips, the floor was too rough and hard for his back, the spit just a bit shy from being enough lube. He knows everyone must be able to hear him, clearer than San's moans and gasps, but he doesn't care.

"Wooyoung, I'm going to...," San tells him, seconds before he moans – and he moans Wooyoung's name and shoots his cum up Wooyoung's butt, his cock as deep as it can get.

San lifts him into his arms, and Wooyoung's legs wrap around his waist. San kisses him, slow and careful – the first kiss he's been given since he came to his quarters – and lowers him onto the bed. San knows what he wants as well, he kisses Wooyoung's chest a bit as he down on him, then puts his mouth on Wooyoung's dick and his fingers in his butt again, just enough so Wooyoung feels something there, enough so he can come for real. It doesn't take long.

"Sannie, I'm going to come," Wooyoung warns him, and instead of moving, he keeps sucking his dick, just the head now though, his until-now free hand helping with pumping his dick a bit. Wooyoung comes into San's mouth, and a different kind of shame runs through him when he realizes later that San has swallowed his cum.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4 Party (Part 2)