Welcome to the world of the living.

"Draining the containment tube now." An assistant announces as the sound of her fingers 'clacking' away at a keyboard distinctively stands out amongst active and purring machinery. By the final push of a key just seconds later, the large containment in the center of the room begins to be purged of its radiant lime green liquid that flows down through a filter. 

[ I've been thinking a lot. It's all I've ever been able to do up to this day. New information used to pour in from thin air… I haven't the slightest clue where it all comes from, but it stimulates my mind. It also has never failed to bring to surface an odd feeling. It's like being familiar with the unfamiliar. Experienced in something I've never experienced. If that makes sense? ]

The formerly suspended body inside the tube inevitably slumps against the sturdy glass surface, sliding down into a somewhat cramp sitting position. Unconscious and still aided in breathing by the oxygen mask on its face, one attached to a wire that extends from the ceiling. It's only then another step in the procedure comes into play--

"All stats are normal. Subject remains stable." Another lab assistant calls out, stoically observing the monitor adjacent to the previous assistant. 

"Alright, proceeding with awakening him." The woman assistant responds, tapping away to initiate a discharge of transparent gas that briefly fills the tube from within. It takes naught but half a minute for it to fade from eyesight. By the 13th second that time span, the individual inside was beginning to come to. Groggy, blinking, fidgeting, and adapting to his senses.

[ I am at a loss. It feels as if my mind is being tugged in countless directions. The smell of mintiness, the feeling of iron beneath my fingers, the sound of incoherent chatter, and the visual of someone in white standing in front of me… I'm trying my best to comprehend them simultaneously in real time, but it's far different than being trapped within my own thoughts. ]

A whirring begins sounding as the tube begins to divide -- the apparent 'face' of it rises upward until it's parallel to the ceiling of the lab, and the being inside is exposed to the exterior. The leading scientist within the room approaches him, calm and curious. She soon kneels close by, reaching to gently slip the h2O mask off his face. While she does, cyan colored eyes look up at her with a blank and observing stare. In addition, his brain focuses most of its efforts to breathing when he no longer has that aid. It's no defect, but merely a lack of habit. He visibly and audibly pants with fairly heavy breaths.

"Welcome to the world of the living. You've been asleep for quite some time." She tells him, smiling. Her brilliant blue eyes peering through glasses to meet his gaze.

"Come on, let's get you on your feet." With that said, she slips one of his arms around her neck, holding it place by the grip she places on the respective wrist. Her other hand finds its way to the opposite side of his waist.

"Hang on, let me give you a hand wi--" A male assistant attempts to offer as he begins to approach, but is stopped all together by the sight of her effortlessly supporting the subject.

"It's fine. He hardly weighs a thing, truth be told. Can you bring me a chair and towel, though?" She assures and requests. 

"Y-yeah. Right away, Dr. Kent." He obliges with haste. Soon returning with a folding chair and a fresh towel. Once the chair is set up, she eases the subject over onto it. Politely retrieving the drying cloth afterwards.

"Now, let's get you dried up a bit, shall we? Keep still for me." She instructs while placing the towel over his drenched head of hair, carefully rubbing to remedy the wetness. His boyish face included. When satisfied, she folds and drapes it around his shoulders.

"There, that should be a little more comfortable, hm?" Still, his messy and un-orderly hair was bothering her. 

"Hang on. Let me just…" She goes the extra mile and licks each of her palms and tries to soothe some resemblance of neatness to the artificial youth's shaggy hair. 

"Okay, that's better!" She announces gleefully, giving a few more strokes of her hands before placing her hands at her hips. 

"Ahem. We should make sure he's all in order. Uhh… everywhere else." A voice finally cuts in with a reminder of their job at hand.

"Right. How are you feeling, son?" Dr. Kent inquires of the subject in question.

[ How am I feeling? If I had to put a single word to it, it would be 'surreal'. I feel like a stranger in my own body. It feels… stolen? Foreign, perhaps? Hard to say. I understand how to use it, at least. ]

Silence bleeds into the atmosphere as the subject seemingly takes a moment to examine himself; with his forearms resting idly upon his lap, he looks down as he moves his hands in a synchronized fashion. Turning his gloved palms upward as if he means to study them. He does. Frowning while bending and uncurling his fingers, looking to be getting a feel of a reality that's gradually setting in. Finally, Dr. Kent prods further with a simple question.

"Can you understand me?"

"Yes." Is the answer the subject gives upon shifting his attention back to her. He then continues;

"I feel fine. No pain or physical hindrance, but…. There's this unusual feeling of foreignness within my own body."

"Aaaahh, I see. A psychological observation from your brain. This is the first time you've been awake and allowed to move freely. What you're feeling should pass very soon. You'll grow used to your own skin over time."

"Understood." He responds, letting his hands go limp again as he closes his eyes in thought. He isn't given too long before the lady before him directs another question at him.

"Do you know what your purpose is?"

Robotic like, his eyes peel open and his head turns toward her. Firmly and coldly, he answers.

"To serve the United States of America and protect its citizens. To keep the Justice League in check, should they stray from the path of righteousness. To eliminate them, should they abandon Law & Order."