#10

Within an instant, Connor's body flickers from where he stands and out of the way of the charging Wonder Woman. He ends up standing on the other side of the street while the corrupted heroine skids to a halt half a dozen yards away from him. With anger present on her facial features, she whips her head around to glare at the kryptonian who is currently in possession of the cube. With an outburst of another roar, she turns and throws herself into his direction with the intent of jabbing the rim of her shield into his face. Like before, Superman instinctively manuevers out of the way with another jerk of speed, resulting in the Amazon plunging her protective steel disc into stone. Her eyes dart toward him yet again, and the clone stares back with a wary scowl. Within the next moment, Wonder Woman yanks her shield free from the building she struck and the process repeats similarly several more times. The two zigzagging like ricocheting bullets until Connor finally makes the effort to turn and take flight. Not even ten inches above the ground and he's promptly greeted with a mace right to the face that sends him collapsing onto his back while the cube bounces a short few feet away on the pavement. Hawkgirl moves in to retrieve the cube while Diana comes leaping over onto Superman just as he was rising to sit up and palming his face, stomping the clone back down flat onto his back. Just as the winged fighter was bending over to pick up the item of interest, Sentry swoops down from the sky. Seamlessly grabbing Hawkgirl by the back of her top, twirling with a single 360 spin just before tossing her like a soaring bowling ball right at Wonder Woman. The latter just barely manages to react in time to catch Hawkgirl while the force sends them backing away involuntarily ten feet away.

"Don't worry, I've got your back, Superman!" The hero clad in yellow assures and proceeds to pick up the cube.

"Augh...Thanks, Sentry. I-- Behind you!" Superman exclaims upon seeing the pair of Lanterns take formation above and execute an attack -- the initial method being an absurdly large gattling gun of John Stewart's creation, and he doesn't waste another second before pulling the trigger.
BUR-RATATATATATATATATATATATA!!--
Yellow bullets go flying from the myriad of barrels of John's construct weaponry. Sentry, who didn't hesitate to heed the kryptonian's warning, turns where he stands to set his eyes on the two - but more so the shower of bullets coming right at him. With a focusing glare overtaking his facial features, the blonde raises his free hand and begins swatting away at the projectiles at a rate that reduces the motions of his hand to an indiscernible blur.
Aiming to take advantage of the Lantern's tunnel vision, Superman closes in on Sentry's flank and immediately fires off his heat vision with the intent of searing through the gun in John's possession. However, Hal Jordan was quick to intercept with large riot shield construct that completely blocks the beams without fail.

"Tch. Effective cooperation between them..." Superman comments as he puts a halt to his optic beams. Almost as soon as he does, Hal makes adjustments to his shield and provides an opening just large enough for John to resume shooting through - and the latter certainly doesn't hesitate to do so. Sentry makes sure to hold the cube out of harm's way within his right hand while his left goes to deflecting bullets once more. Connor steps to stand directly behind the taller male while raising a forearm to shield his face. Sadly, even that wouldn't provide the clone with sufficient cover - a fact made clear as day when Hawkgirl's mace hits the back of his head with enough impact to make him hunch over. The artificial young man whips his head around to see both Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl flying toward them with evident animosity. The downpour of construct bullets come to an end, allowing Hawkgirl to close in and throw a punch - one that Superman promptly raises his hand to catch and hold within the palm of his right hand. His left cocks back, but he soon sees there's no need to follow through with a counterattack. Just like with Hal Jordan, she reverts back to normal almost immediately upon making physical contact with the kryptonian.