CH.18: PARTY OF POSH PALS

Oh my whaaaaa...!

Immediately, I knew that
Arthur beheld the answers to what I was looking for and rather than making one tap on my screen to chat with him about this, I scrolled sides to view more of his posts and it was pictures of he and Delaney from the previous day. They were throwback pictures of them in times past.

I suddenly grew jealous. He said so many things about her and their friendship, things he had never said about me nor posted online for everyone to see.

I misheeded the fact that he literally quoted the same verse that I had seen in my Bible the previous day and that I had dreamt of him supposedly making that post.
It's alright, I can solve this riddle on my own! I don't need your help!

I grabbed a pen and my journal and placed it before me while seated on the bed. Then I watched that video from Mr David over again and I did feel what I felt earlier but not as powerful.

Thinking out loud, I had my thoughts written down. "Since, my life is too precious to have unintentionalness of significant events and God has a purpose for bringing me to this place and a purpose for my life, then I conclude that I'm supposed to play a role in Nicole's life and vice versa. I made her have a change of heart and now, she's probably the one God would use to uplift me and take me higher. Amen."

Immediately I wrote this down, a call came in from Nicole. That's my sign!

"Hey darling, are you home?"

"Yeah, yes."

"Cool. Send your address. I and the guys are coming over."

"Like right now?!" I was totally shocked.

"In few minutes. See ya!" Then she hung up.

"Oh my God!" I exclaimed and sprung up from the bed. I swiftly wore my furry yellow slippers and went to check if my dad was home. Luckily for me, as usual on weekends, he was out with his pals. However, unfortunately, the house was a grave mess! Sloppy as a pigsty! Papers and clothes and books were strewn about the place.

Pondering about Nicole's arrival at my house, I felt like I needed to do more than tidy-up the place; I needed
to get new furnitures and repaint the place, heck even buy a new house! To suit her standards.

I sent her the address and immediately, I started doing some cleaning around the place. I cleaned even the most unnoticeable spot of everything, such as the back of the refrigerator; the whole place needed to be spick and span for the queen's arrival.

Afterwards, I cleaned myself up in the bathroom and I wore the best clothes, even better than I had worn to see Emlyn that day.

***
A red sports car and a blue convertible car, both sleek in nature, stopped at my place and the red car was honked. I came out of my house to witness these properties of luxury.

A young man in a suit and tie first stepped out of the driver's seat of the red car and he went on to open the door for "miss McGuire." Nicole stepped one foot shielded by a black designer heel, out of the car. She was wearing a red, strapless body con dress with sunglasses. She took off the glasses from her face and the sycophantic wind blew her hair as she smiled comfortably with a pose of matriarchal authority. My house is not a red carpet!

From the backseat came three girls: two white, and one black, all in body con dresses of different colours and killer shoes and handbags. The first was a blondie looking twice my size, called Sapphire. The second was huge-looking and tall, green-haired and green-eyed with some facial piercings. They called her Haidée. And the third was black and slender with straightened black hair. Her name was Brooklynn.