.color contrast.

AMARIA POV

When Kailo is put to bed, Jimin and I go downstairs to the living room. I grab Kai's baby book and the family photo book from the shelf as we sit on the couch.

"He goes down pretty easy." Jimin says and I nod.

"Now he does. It used to be a struggle." I say with a smile. He gets bigger every week. I know that it's a part of baby growth but does it have to be so quick?

"I have something to ask you. Please don't take this the wrong way. I had to tell my manager about Kailo." He speaks to me and I nod. I expected that. His manager has to be one of the people to know just as my manager is.

"He said that I should get a DNA test." I expected this as well. What male celebrity doesn't get a DNA test when they have children out of wedlock?

"Okay. That's not a problem. I won't be able to go until early next week though. Kai and I have a lot to do the rest of this week."

"That's perfectly fine. I wasn't expecting you to uproot plans for this. I don't doubt that he's mine but having the proof is... going to be a big thing."

He trails off but I know what he means. If for any reason people do find about this, the lack of paternal proof would be a scandal for him in Korea. It'll be the icing on the cake for having a child out of wedlock with a brown skinned foreigner.

"I understand. It's better to know for sure than to assume." I say and he nods. He starts looking through Kailo's baby book and smiles at the pictures. Yeah he was definitely chunky.

"Oh, wow. Look at him." He points to the picture of Kai during his first bath. He looks pissed. His little face is scrunched up and his bottom lip is tutted out.

"He used to hate baths. Sometimes he still screams at me."

"He definitely splashes a lot." Jimin says as he looks down at his damp shirt.

We continue looking at pictures together and laughing about them. We get caught up to the Christmas photoshoot.

I point out my mother, Ivelisse and Samara. When I come to Demetrius, I hesitate. He and I haven't spoken in weeks. He comes in and out of my life whenever he feels like it. It's been that way since I was 21.

I told him while I was pregnant that I wasn't going to continue to go through that with him. I have a son to think about now. It isn't just my life he's skipping in and out of but Kailo's as well.

We had a whole conversation about it and he said he was done doing that. Just for him to leave again a week after Kailo turned five months.

I am not going to tolerate his shit anymore. It hurts. It does. But I can't think of myself anymore. It isn't about me anymore.

"Boyfriend?" Jimin asks and I bite the inside of my cheek before answering.

"Something like that."

Jimin's face is stoic but he nods. I wouldn't know how to respond to that either.His phone rings in his pocket and he takes it out to look at it. The contact name is in Korean with a heart next to it.

"Excuse me for a minute." He goes into the kitchen and starts speaking his native tongue. He sounds hushed. I hope that he knows I couldn't understand him even if he was speaking at a normal volume.

"Okay, okay." He says and hangs up. He walks back over texting as he approaches.

"I have to get going. I have some stuff to handle." He sighs as he looks at me.