.vignette.

JIMIN POV

"You want to see her maternity pictures? I've got some pictures from Kai's newborn shoot with her too."

Annette is almost finished making dinner. Amaria is going to be home soon and we have to feed Kailo.

"Yes, please." I say as I drink my water. She grabs a photo book out of her purse.

"I keep this one because these are all of my favorite pictures. The physical copies, she has all the digital ones on her phone. I have some, I'll send those to you as well."

She sets the book down on the table and opens it up. The first pictures are of Kailo.

"He's so cute. Wow, look at how tiny his fingers were. They're still small now but... wow. He was born with so much hair." I flip through the pages and come to a picture of him at three months.

"Look at those curls." I laugh a little.

"Doctor was thrown for a loop seeing a head of hair like that. That was the first thing he mentioned when Kai was crowning. He look just like you though. That's a reason Mari never lets anybody see him. Even as a small baby, he has most of your features."

Everyone that's seen him has said that. And I won't deny it at all. That's why I never questioned it in the first place. But if you look at him long enough, he looks like Mari. He has her eyebrow shape, the way that his cheeks lift when he smiles is all her. The chin is also hers.

I flip through the book until Amaria's maternity shoot comes up.

"She did two themes. She couldn't choose and didn't want to do one and not like but not be able to do the other one." Her mom explains as I look at them.

I really wish that I could've seen her while she was carrying Kai. She's beautiful.

 She's beautiful