.exposure.

THIRD POV

In a small cafe in the heart of the city, Yujin joins her friend for lunch.

Her interview and photoshoot went well, she had no complaints. The man that styled her was one that she recognized from the Victoria's Secret fashion walk. He was working personally with Amaria and only her.

He introduced himself to Yujin as Rosco. She introduced herself as well. Rosco remembered her from the fashion show and complimented her. She thought that he was a very nice man. The shoot was done in one of his studio. Yujin was impressed by his artistic appreciation.

She was taken aback by the framed photo of Amaria on one of his studio walls. It's a rather large picture of the woman. Every detail of it is clearly visible.

Yujin had asked if he and Amaria were friends because of it. Rosco said that Amaria doesn't like to call very many people her friends but he has the privilege of being able to call himself one. He explained that the dress she has on in the painting was one of the first pieces that he ever made.

He was new to the design world and wasn't a very well known artist in his craft. Amaria wore the dress to the VMAs a few years ago, convincing Rosco to allow the world to see. After that, his business skyrocketed. He is very grateful to the young woman for her persuasion.

Yujin took that information in and acknowledged that it was a sweet thing for her to do. She would have never worn a no-name brand on a red carpet.

"Yujin, how have you been girl?" One of her friends from the city asks. She's a beautiful woman with a slim face and petite facial features. Her brunette hair is straightened to frame her nicely. She is someone that Yujin could be seen with back home and is often seen with in the States.

She's nice to her and Yujin considers the woman a good friend. She knows of her and Jimin's relationship and has kept it a secret for her. Carolyn is her confidant in a lot of things, often giving her advice on situations that she finds tough.

"That's a loaded question if we're being honest." The woman admits. She has been mulling over many things lately, unsure of how to handle them.

"Oh, no. You and Jimin are okay, right?" Carolyn asks with concern in her eyes.

"We're fine. It's just-." She stops herself, shaking her head as she sips her americano. She doesn't like to think about her and Jimin's disagreements. They've never lasted this long or been this long.

"I feel like he's not paying attention to me. Lately, he's been out more or when he is around me, he's on the phone with his manager or his team."

Carolyn friend sadly. "Why? What's been going on? I know that he's a busy man but he can't be that busy, you know. You're his girlfriend, he should make more time for you."

"That's what I've been thinking. But he has had other things occupying his time lately. It's becoming a bit of an issue in our relationship and he keeps disregarding it as if what I'm saying has no value to him."

"What kinds of things? Is he going out with Agust more? I don't trust him. He's seen with new women all the time. He was just with that dancer a few weeks ago, wasn't he? Amaria? She's never seen with anyone. I think they're together. Neither one of them said anything or even addressed the rumors or Twitter outrage."