☁️~ 5 ~☁️

☁️

"You were all for helping me out earlier," Liam points out as he unpacks the last of Louis' things.

"You said yourself that it was super light," Louis responds.

"Yeah, carrying them. Unpacking isn't the same thing."

"I don't see why not."

"I actually have to move everything."

"You had to move everything earlier. They were all just in one box."

"You're a nightmare. Where do you want this picture frame?"

Louis flinched. When he knew that Liam was going to help him move his stuff, he put a piece of paper over the picture in a beautiful frame that, once again, was made by Zayn. It was the last picture he had of him with his family. He didn't know why, but he felt like he couldn't show it to anyone. It was too precious.

"Put it on the bedside table on the side I'm laying on."

Which reminds him...

"Shit."

"What?"

"I'm going to have to sleep in the same bed as him tonight. And all the nights after that."

"You just realized that?" Liam asked, laying next to him on the bed, since he was done unpacking.

"It's been a long day!" Louis defends himself.

"Yeah, a long day of watching me do all your work for you."

Louis scoffs and slaps Liam on the chest.

The two banter for a while until Liam has to leave. Louis decides to explore the - oh, fuck it, he's just going to call it a house. There are so many rooms that it would be impossible (and boring) to list them all, so, if the book mentions a room, it's there.

Louis steps out on the balcony connected to the Bedroom. There's two chairs and a table. Louis sits down on one of the chairs, watching the sun set.

'This is my life now,' he thinks.

"Mom, dad, wherever you are, I think you'd be happy for me. I mean, I'm living the dream. Engaged to Royalty. Who wouldn't want that?" Louis asks sadly, talking to the starry sky.

Louis decides then and there that he's not dealing with Harry until their designated time tomorrow. He gets up, not bothering to change, and goes into what looks like a Living Room. He lays down on the couch that's still more comfortable than a bed of hay, and falls asleep.

☁️

He wakes up to a light shaking of his shoulder.

He blinks a few times, sitting up and stretching his arms out above him. He looks around the room he's in - not noticing the person who woke him - remembering that everything that's happened to him wasn't just a dream.

"Um. Good morning," a musical-sounding voice says.

Louis turns to the voice and doesn't recognize the face it belongs to.

"Good morning. Um. Who are you?" Louis asks.

"I'm Paris. I'm your personal servent. I was told to wake you and give you your phone and breakfast," Paris explains.

Louis then registers that Paris has a tray in their hands.

"Oh. Thank you," Louis smiles.

"The phone is unlocked. My number is already in your contact list, as well as Prince Harry's. From now on, you can order me to do anything you'd like," Paris smiles, but it seems a little forced.

"Yeah, I don't think I'll ever get used to this," Louis laughs a little, looking at the bowl of cereal in front of him.

"Um, so, I don't want to sound mean, but. Do you ever... leave?" Louis asks Paris.

"If you want me to leave, just tell me that I'm dismissed for the time being. However, I have a few more things to talk about with you. If you want, I can leave the room so that you can eat in peace."

"Uh, yeah. Please," Louis says.

Paris nods and leaves the room.

Louis eats his cereal and leaves the room (also just realising that he slept with shoes on).

"Did you enjoy your meal, sir?" Paris asks when Louis shows up.

"Um, yeah, I guess. And please, don't call me sir," Louis says.

"Then what would you like me to call you?" Paris asks.

"Just call me Louis. And you don't have to be so formal, either."

Paris nods in understanding.

"Alright si- Louis. Please follow me to your Dressing Room."

"My what now?" Louis asks while following Paris.

"Basically, you have a room with all your clothes in it, organized neatly. There's a hole in the wall for you to put your dirty clothes in, that leads down to the Washing Room. Someone will wash your clothes and deliver them outside your floor. You can either get dressed in your Dressing Room, or in the Bathroom attached to it."

"This place is insane," Louis mutters once Paris is finished explaining.

"All the best things for Royals. Oh, and, I'll come by at least three times a day. Part of my duties are to make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can tell me what foods you like, so I know what to make you," Paris adds.

"Wait, really?" Louis asks, stopping abruptly.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"I'm not used to eating three meals a day, let alone actual food," Louis says.

"Well, then you better start getting used to it," Paris says with a slight smirk.

Louis is actually a bit surprised. He didn't expect Paris to be so open so quickly.

"I think we'll be great friends," Louis says with a smile.

☁️

Paris showed Louis the Dressing Room, which had all of Louis' clothes, as well as new ones in a similar style. Paris said that they would go shopping for different ones if Louis didn't like these, but Louis said that that wasn't necessary.

Paris also gave Louis another tour of the house. Louis had seen all the rooms before, but hearing out loud what all of them were made it feel more real.

Paris got a text from Liam saying that the Monarchs allowed Louis a day off. He didn't have to spend an hour with Harry, because he was still settling in to the house.

Louis still didn't want to sleep in the same bed as Harry yet. Not until they had a conversation. So Paris made him dinner and he slept on the couch once again.

☁️