🌤️~ 16 ~🌤️

🌤️

Warning: the following chapter has explicit content that might not be appropriate for young viewers

🌤️

There are no other words spoken. Harry silently stalks his way towards Louis, walking a bit slowly, like a cat stalking towards a mouse.

Louis holds his breath once Harry is only inches away. They stare into each other's eyes.

"I'm going to kiss you now," Harry says, breaking the silence.

Louis' eyes widen. His breath comes out in a rush. He has to be joking. There's no way-

Harry closes the gap between their bodies with one final step. He cups his hand behind Louis' head, tilting it upwards slightly. Harry leans in, making Louis close his eyes from the closeness.

Louis doesn't feel any pressure on his lips. Harry is ghosting just above them, wanting Louis to be the one to close the gap.

Louis' heart is hammering in his chest. Sure, he found Harry attractive, but did he really want to get close to him? He was a jerk.

But maybe he could be saved after all.

Louis closes the last bit of distance between Harry and himself. The kiss is soft, just lips moving against lips, but it makes both boys' stomachs swirl.

Louis is the first to pull back.

"I don't understand. You wanted nothing to do with me before this," Louis says when Harry opens his eyes.

"I was actually quite drawn to you. Your natural kindness seemed so interesting. The more time I spent with you, the more I wanted to prove myself to you," Harry shrugs.

"Prove yourself to me?"

"Yeah. I felt myself wanting to show you that I could be better. That I could be gentle with people."

"You? Gentle? I'd love to see that," Louis scoffs.

"Your wish is my command," Harry says, smirking.

Louis' jaw drops open in surprise at the remark, and Harry moves towards Louis again. Harry pushes against his chest until the backs of Louis' legs hit the bed.

Harry picks Louis up by the waist, gently setting him in the middle of the bed. Louis' mind is racing in time with his heart.

Is he actually going to-

"Here's what's going to happen, Lou. I'm gonna fuck you nice and slow and soft so that your pleasure is long and drawn out. I'm gonna make you feel so good that you'll forget that I was ever a jerk to you. Does that sound good?"

In the middle of Harry's little speech, he placed his knees on either side of Louis' legs, and his hands on either side of Louis' head, so that he was hovering over him.

And, honestly, Louis never stood a chance when Harry was looking at him like that. Like he was the only thing that mattered in the world.

"Yeah," Louis breathes out with a shaky voice.

He already sounds all worked up, and it gives Harry a small sense of pride.

Harry undresses himself first. Louis stares as he slowly takes off every piece of clothing he previously wore. Louis lets his eyes rake over Harry's toned muscles, and he doesn't even notice when Harry starts stripping him as well.

Louis only realizes that he's naked when he feels slightly colder than he did before. His face heats up in embarrassment, and he moves to cover himself with his arms.