☁️~ 6 ~🌥️

☁️

"Wake up, Louis. Your time with Harry starts in an hour."

Louis wakes up sleepily, eating the delicious pancakes that Paris brought for him. He then got changed and brushed his teeth.

"Paris?" Louis asked when he emerged from one of the possibly hundreds of Bathrooms.

"Yes?"

"After I spend time with Harry, can I visit the Stables? I haven't seen the horses in two days. I think they had enough hay to last, but I need to get back to my job."

"Of course you can. You can do whatever you'd like. You're a Royal now. Oh! By the way, I'm coming with you when you meet with Harry. He'll be with his servant as well. We have something to give you two, and then you can either have me stay with you or dismiss me," Paris says.

"Alright," Louis responds, not surprised that there's still more things that are being given to him.

It makes him slightly uncomfortable to have people giving him things, especially after living in low quality for so long. He would definitely never get used to this.

Paris led him to a room that was filled with comfy surfaces. A lot of bean bag chairs and couches, all covered with blankets and pillows. There were a few tables as well. It seemed like the perfect room to take a nap.

"Paris, from now on, this is the Nap Room," Louis said, flopping onto a bean bag chair.

"It was already, but okay," they laughed, sitting down next to him.

Two people entered a few minutes later. One was tall and had chocolate brown, curly hair that just barely touched his shoulders. He had piercing green eyes and an amazing jawline. Louis felt his stomach flip.

The other had spiky hair, brown at the roots and dyed blond. He was a bit shorter, and wore thin circle glasses.

"Hello, Lewis. I'm Prince Harry. This is my servant, Niall," the taller one says.

His voice is deep and he speaks slowly. It reminds Louis of quicksand.

"It's Louis. And this is Paris," I respond.

Harry takes a seat on a small armchair, Niall standing beside him.

"In case you were curious, my mother tried to trick me into thinking that the marriage contract was a building contract. But she doesn't realise that I at least skim the contracts I'm given. I'm not an idiot. I do, however, enjoy the thought of having yet another person to break," Harry says the last part with a smirk.

Before Louis can say anything, Harry continues. "So, what did they offer you? Money?" Harry asks, looking bored.

"Yeah, they offered me money. I didn't take it, though," Louis shrugs.

Harry's head snaps up. His eyes flicker between surprise and something Louis thinks could be admiration, before settling into confusion.

"Why not?" He asks in a demanding tone.

"Well, the Queen seemed practically desperate. I felt bad. Since it's so important to her, I want to try. It's the least I could do for the ruler of the land."

Harry looks even more confused.

"You should really get to know each other," Paris says after a bit of silence.