🌤️~ 17 ~🌤️

🌤️

Louis wakes up to the feeling of fingers running through his hair. He doesn't even have to open his eyes to know it's Harry. He feels sore, but it just reminds him that yesterday was real and not some sort of weird fever dream.

"Wake up sleeping beauty," Harry mumbles close to Louis' ear, giving him a small kiss on the cheek.

Louis lets his eyes slowly flutter open, blinking a few times to clear out his vision. Harry is staring softly at him, one hand still playing with Louis' hair.

"I'm surprised you're not back to being a colossal jerk," Louis remarks.

Harry chuckles softly. "No, I going to be myself around you from now on."

"What do you mean?"

Harry breaks the eye contact they had. "I'll tell you later. For now, you have to get up so we can eat breakfast."

Louis groans. "I don't think I can walk."

"Who said anything about walking? All you have to do is sit up. I already brought the food up to our room."

That makes Louis' stomach swirl. It's such a domestic thing, having breakfast in bed with someone. He feels himself blushing slightly as he sits up.

Louis himself is still naked, but Harry has put on a pair of boxers. Harry gets up and carries a tray over from a random table in the room.

Harry gets back under the blankets, sitting next to Louis. He places the tray between them. There's two plates of delicious looking pancakes, and some maple syrup on the side.

"These look amazing," Louis says as he cuts his pancakes.

"Let's just hope they taste as good as they look. It's been a while since I've cooked," Harry replies.

"You made these?" Louis asks with wonder.

"Yeah, I figured it's the least I could do, since you're probably still sore," Harry smirks.

Louis feels his cheeks heat up in embarrassment, and he decides now is a good time to shove food in his mouth. He chews on the pancake and almost moans at how good it tastes.

"Haz, this is delicious!" Louis exclaims as he immediately gets another piece to eat.

"Haz?" Harry questions.

Louis blushes again. He has a habit of giving people nicknames without even realizing, and this is one of those times.

"Yeah, Haz. Short for Hazza," Louis explains.

"I don't really like nicknames, but if it's from you, I guess I can deal with it."

They continue eating and talking, until all the food is finished. They get dressed and brush their teeth together, still feeling snuggly from the previous day's activities.

"Hey, Louis?"

The two boys are currently cuddled up in a room with a telly and a couch (and other furniture of course), with Louis laying on Harry's chest. Louis lifts his head up so that he's facing Harry.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to be my boyfriend?"

The question sets off butterflies in Louis' tummy, but of course, he had to be a bit sassy.

"We're engaged. I think boyfriends falls in that category."

"Yeah, but it was an arranged engagement. I want us to actually date, and at some point, I want to properly propose to you."

The butterflies go wild.

Louis honestly has to take a few minutes to breathe, because, that was the most romantic thing anyone has ever said to him. He calms himself down before speaking.

"Yeah, sure, I'd love to be your boyfriend. Only if you start being more nice, though."

🌤️