7

OMNISCIENT

The day was Sunday and it was currently dark outside pouring down raining. Naomi had just gotten up from a nice peaceful nap. She walked through her dark house into the kitchen going into the refrigerator. She shook the orange juice only to hear nothing.

" I know sharane ain't drink all my damn orange juice. " Naomi mumbled to herself. She shook the box of orange juice again only to here nothing. She rolled her eyes and threw it in the trash. She begin making her way back towards her bedroom.

There was a knock at the door causing Naomi to stop in her tracks and turn around. She goes over to the door looking through the peephole seeing sincere. Naomi and sincere was friends through Kareem. They was always cool with each other.

She opened the door and smiled,
" Sincere what you doing here at this time of night ? " she asked letting him in. Sincere came in and looked at her with a worried expression while Naomi locked the door behind him.

" Kareem is going to have you get robbed. " Naomi eyes bulged out her head.

" Wait hold on. " She held up her index finger and chuckled.

" You're playing right ? " she asked trying to process the piece of information he just gave her.

" Do it look like I'm playing ? tomorrow night your shit is gone be raided by blade and all his people. " 

Naomi massaged her forehead and flopped down on the couch looking up at sincere who was already gazing at her.

" You're not in on this is you you're not setting me up right now ? I know you're friends with Kareem. " Sincere looked at her crazy.

" Come on Naomi I'm better than that, even though Kareem is my nigga what he doing is wrong. He owes blade money so he ratted you out to cover for himself but it backfired so now they're out to get the both of you. " Naomi gasped and covered her mouth. She had just now remembered Kareem asked her for some money the other day and she told him no. He had another thing coming if he thought she was gone loan him 200$. The devil is a lie.

" Kareem did ask me for some money the other day..oh god I've got to get my things and go. " Naomi ran to her room and pulled out her old gym bag and placed clothes inside of it.

" You got anywhere to stay ? " Sincere asked. Naomi looked at him and shook her head.

" No, but I'll probably ask Mary or Gloria if I can stay over until I get things situated. " sincere nods and leans against the doorframe.

After packing all her things and putting on a white wife beater and joggers with her Air Jordan V and her black windbreaker. she placed the gym bag on her shoulders and walked out the room to see sincere sitting on the couch waiting.

" Thanks for letting me know sincere, I can't believe Kareem would do that to me. " Naomi said getting teary eyed. Sincere face softened as he walked towards her. He pulled her into a hug rubbing her back.