24

He hugged her from behind planting small kisses on her neck causing a strong sensation to form between her soft brown thighs. Closing her eyes, she tried to refrain from moaning in front of everyone. In the long line, they waited to buy some snacks.

" Move de, people are watching us." She giggled at the feeling of him nibbling on her collarbone.

He shrugged his shoulders and placed his strong chin on her small shoulder. " Fuck them people baby." He mumbled into her neck. Stepping up in line, her eyes scanned the wall full of snacks, her eyes automatically went over to the box of jujubes. Like a kid in a candy store, she got all excited on the inside.

" I can't believe they're showing New Jack City tonight." She smiled, glancing around the environment. Cars packed the large parking lot, from afar the big screen showed the opening credits of the movie.

Removing his hands from around her waist, he stood beside her small frame. Placing his hands into the pocket of his jeans, he licked his plump lips becoming impatient at how long they'd been standing in line. " Yeah, it's cool or whatever. I'm just trying to get close to you." He smirked, and she playfully rolled her eyes.

" Un Un, not right now. Let's just enjoy this movie, and then that can come later." She mushed his head away from her and stepped up to the counter. He laughed and nodded feeling someone staring at him from afar.

Twisting his head around, A young female around the course of his age stood next to her friends across the room sucking on her lollipop gazing at him with lust. He stared back at her not bothering to avert his eyes elsewhere. Naomi rummaged through her purse for her credit card to pay for her and his snacks not paying her boyfriend no mind.

" Thank you." She held the black bag in her hands and turned towards him. He looked away from the female, as she did the same with a smirk on her face.

Naomi glanced between the two and raised a brow. " You know her?" She questioned, her brown eyes glaring at him, waiting for a reply. He held the door open for her, letting her walk out first.

" Nah." He replied with a chuckle earning a scoff from her. She opened the door to his 1991' BMW and got in not uttering a word.

She opened the box to her jujubes and put one in her mouth. Chewing, she stared out the windshield and at the movie on the big screen. He rolled his eyes at her attempt to ignore him.

" I'm not lying if that's what you're thinking." She side-eyed him and crossed her arms across her chest.

" you can't even look me in the eyes. I mean, if you know her from your past it's cool. it wouldn't interfere with what we got going on. But, if you got something going on behind my back. This is your time to speak up." She expressed. It wasn't that she was angry, but it was just that she couldn't take all the lies and secrets. She felt it was best, to tell the truth now rather than later.

" If I knew her, I'd tell you. I have nothing to hide. You know what I'm sayin' if you my girl, why would I?" She shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly and glanced away from him.

" I don't know, you tell me, Devanté Swing." She sassed.

Silence fell upon the atmosphere, creating an awkward vibe. She knew being with him would come with a lot of jealousy from other women, and of course herself.