19

If there's any errors sorry,
enjoy.

DOWNTOWN NEW YORK

DOWNTOWN
NEW YORK

    Naomi threw her smoothie in the trash—running trying to catch up with Dalvin and kci who was walking way too fast for her
liking—The three was in downtown New York looking for outfits for Jodeci's first interview with video soul tomorrow. Dalvin had the image of them wearing some matching blue Jean
jackets—he just didn't know what store to go to though.

     " I'm so happy for you guys, y'all are actually doing your first interview with video soul. " She squealed.

    " Thanks but, De and JoJo ain't too happy about it. They don't like talking as much as me and kci. " Dal admitted.

   " Trust me I know, they'll get over it at some point—maybe once they actually get there they'll loosen up. I remember my first interview—it was with that Madelyne girl. " Kci eyes widened he'd had a little crush on Madelyn for awhile now—the woman body was bangin'—he definitely wanted to get her digits one day.

    " Madelyn woods? I'll knock the dust off that puss-ay. " Kci sung loudly.

     Dalvin smacked him on the back of the neck and awkwardly waved at the people who was staring at them—" Shut up man, got people looking at us weird n shit. " Dalvin growled.

    Finally walking in, Dalvin spotted some oversized Jean jackets—immediately he pulled Naomi's hand guiding her towards it—picking on up he placed it on himself.

    " How this look? " Dalvin asked posing.

    " Like a damn dog. Ugly ass pose—switch it up nigga. " Kci said smacking on his beef jerky.

    Naomi flicked him off and gave Dalvin a thumbs up, " I like it, find some matching light blue jeans too—oooh and y'all can wear them all back doc martens. " Naomi slyly smiled.

     " Hell yeah, come on. " Pulling her towards where all the different types of jeans are held he looked through the rack.

" Have you and de talked? " Dalvin asked placing some jeans up to his waist to measure.

" No—dal it's been 2 weeks—2 freaking weeks and he haven't said a word to me. " Naomi complained.

" Maybe it's because what you said nai. I mean come on girl you can't tell my brother you you want to be with him and allat sappy shit but when he asks you do you like him you say you think. " Dalvin laughed shaking his head.

Kci just stood there checking himself out in the mirror flicking his tongue—winking his eye—Naomi looked at him disgusted and folded her arms not knowing what to say.