14

ᑎᗩOᗰI ᔕᗰITᕼ
ᒍᑌᑎᗴ 21
8:30ᑭᗰ

" you're playing a dangerous game baby, and I'm going to play along." He grabbed my hair dragging me across the floor, I kicked my feet as tears streamed down my face.

" K-Kareem please let me go! " I shouted trying to the remove his strong ass hands from my hair. he just looked at me and threw me across a room like I was a a doll. I never felt so defenseless in my life.

" My fucking jaw feel dislocated. " He pistol whipped me causing blood to come out my mouth. I held onto my jaw and groaned.

" You did that to yourself, you had no business coming here
anyways. " I sassily replied earning a glare from him.

" You got a big mouth you know that? " he walked closer to me,
squatting down to my level.

" I've been told...now what do you want from me? " I say getting annoyed he was doing all this yappin' and all I wanted to do was finish drinking my cranberry juice and watch the reruns of good times.

" You. So, I'm going to make a deal with you alright? " I rolled my eyes and nodded wiping some of the blood out the corner of my lips. " I want you to be ready by tomorrow at 3pm. I need all your shit packed alright B? Cause I swear if it ain't I'm going to blow your fucking brains out. "

" Yeah Yeah, keep talking that lame shit nigga. You ain't gone do shit. Now move out my way. " He snatched me up and held me up against the wall.

" I'm not playin' Naomi, try me. " He pulled out a pocket knife and put it up against my throat. I chuckled and look down before kicking him in between his legs. He slouched over holding onto his balls. I ran out the the room and out the door of my penthouse. I went down the emergency stairs hearing him behind me.

" I'm going to fucking kill you! " a bullet grazed my arm and I Immediately started crying like a little bitch. I ain't never been shot before so, I'm definitely going to be dramatic.

Once I made it down to the lodge I ran out like I was Tina Turner, this nigga is not going to catch me, I'm not going out without a fight. I ran into the cold rain, shivering. I grabbed my keys out my pocket and opened the door of my bmw. I started up the car and sped down the street trying to find a pay phone. I need somewhere to go, I damn sure can't go to Gloria's place cause he knows where she lives, same for sincere and Mary. The only person I knew who'd take me in, is the boys.

T Tᕼᗴ OY ᑭᒪᗩᑕᗴ

I sat on the bathroom counter as Devante fixed me up, he placed some alcohol on the cotton ball and onto the corner of my lips. I hissed and closed my eyes, he chuckled a little. " Crybaby ass, that don't even hurt. " I poured and folded my arms. I know his lanky ass isn't talking. " Boy please, you get pistol whipped and tell me how it feels. " I replied. Surprisingly when I first saw him he wasn't mean, he actually welcomed me with open arms which I'm happy of.

Flashback

I stood at the door holding onto my right arm as blood stained through my jacket. I informed Dalvin that I was coming and he gave me the directions. The door opened and he immediately pulled me in.

" Yo, what happened Naomi? Look at your fucking face! " Dalvin spat angrily, turning my head getting a good look at my bruised of face. I put my index finger up to my mouth shushing him, I didn't want anyone to know what was going on, what I really wanted to do was lay in a bed and fall asleep peacefully.

" Kareem. " I say lowly and he grabbed my wrist pulling me into the living room where the boys were playing the video game.

" You fucking suck nigga! how the fuck you let JoJo sorry ass beat you? " Kci cackle while shaking his head, Devante smacked his lips and playfully pushed him away from him.

" Nigga my hands was sweaty that's all. " JoJo laughed but stopped once he saw me standing here, I awkwardly smiled waving. " Hello? " he stood up walking over to me doing the same thing Dalvin did " Who the fuck did this " and " Are you alright Naomi? " I gave him the same answer I gave Dalvin.

Devante pulled me into a hug catching me off guard, I wrapped my arms around his waist as tears welled up in my eyes.

" Did Kareem do this to you?! You're face is fucked up naomi. "  he gently pulled moved my face to the side examining me. I slowly nodded.

" Yeah. " I murmured

End of flash back.

And with that he brought me to the bathroom pulling out the first aid kit to fix me up.

" Ha! Hopefully I ain't got to go through no shit like that, nobody deserves that you know what I'm sayin' I'm just glad you're okay. how's he know where you live anyways? " I shrugged not knowing what to say. That question never crossed my mind at all I just wanted the bald head ass nigga to leave me alone.

" I don't know, I think he stalking me. I mean I only told the boys, Mary, Pac, sincere, and Gloria where I live. Nobody else outside my circle knew. " I say gazing up at him.

" Maybe you should talk to them and see if they told somebody who you didn't know? He could've killed you naomi for real. look at the fucking bruise on your forehead. " he touched it and I winced quickly pushing him back. He gone mess around and make punch him in the throat, I don't mind doing it.

" Don't mess around and catch this face Donald, that still hurts. " I whined. he closed the first aid kit back up and helped be down from the counter.

" Just try being more safe will ya' ? " I roll my eyes looking up into his hazel ones, " Of course. " I reply with a gentle smile. he returned one staring back into my eyes, I could feel our faces growing closer to each other but was interrupted by Nina who cleared her throat and stood there with her hands on her hip sassily.

" Mhm, I'm gone act like I didn't just see my future sister in law and big brother about to kiss only because I got to use the bathroom. Move it you two lovebirds. " She shooed me and Devante out the bathroom shutting the door in our faces. I giggled as he did the same.

" Come on, you sharing a room with me. "

Alright now there you go! Chapter's coming tomorrow! Sorry for any errors I didn't go over it so my bad. But enjoy!