12

OMNISCIENT
JUNE 12 1991

NAOMI walked into the restaurant with her shades on she didn't want to take the risk of being ambushed like the last time. She loved her fans, she liked how much they supported her but sometimes they went a little too far but, she had to deal with it. Because, at the end of the day that's what she sighed up for when she signed that contract. She looked around spotting the boys in back with another girl, whom she didn't know. She grinned and walked over greeting them.

" Look at you, looking delicious. " Kci licked his lips at her, she playfully hit his shoulder and pulled him into a hug. She missed kci and his flirty ways even though she knew he was just playing. She waved at Dalvin, Nina, and JoJo.

" Wassup nai, we missed you. " JoJo says giving her a side hug. Her and JoJo had become close also, she would call him when she needed advice and he would deliver every time. " Wassup future sister-in-law, this is me and de little sister Nina. " Nina smiled and stood up giving her a big hug. She knew of Naomi by watching her on television and listening to her song on the radio. Also, by how highly the boys spoke of her when she was around. She had grown to love Naomi just as much as the boys did, even though she's just now meeting her.

" I love your song, my boyfriend dedicated it to me on the radio last week. " Dalvin snapped his head at her and mean mugged her. Nina was the friendly type of person, no matter who you are she will welcome you with opened arms. For her age she was very mature, she understood right from wrong.

" keep playing Nina and I'm going to get de to fuck you up. " Nina placed her hand on her hip and gave him the talk to the hand. She looked at Dalvin up and down, waving him off. " Ain't nobody scared of de he should be worried about making Nina mad up in here. " Naomi giggled and nudged her playfully.

" You know what? I like her. " Naomi says with a wide grin plastered on her face. Nina smiled and placed her hands on her hips. " As you should. You're really pretty. " Nina complimented. She smiled and slid into the booth taking a seat next to Nina.

" Likewise. You got some pretty blue eyes girl. " Naomi replied.

" I'm hungry as fuck, I'm trying to get my grub on...JoJo pass me that menu. " JoJo grabbed the menu throwing it at Kci head. He slowly looked up before shooting JoJo the middle finger.

" I could've gotten a paper cut you big bitch, I swear I don't like you." JoJo shrugged and looked out the window. He didn't care whether kci liked him or not. The feeling was mutual. " I can say the same about you. " JoJo replied. Nina smacked her lips and grabbed the menu from kci hands. She was hungry and they was playing.

" Now, what you want naomi?cause them knuckleheads keep playing around. " Naomi scanned the menu with Nina. It wasn't much they could choose from but they'll make it work.

" Hmm...I'll get the philly cheese steak. " Naomi says just as the waiter made her way over. She chewed on her gum holding the notebook in her hand. She thrower her long blonde braid over her shoulder and looked at them with a slight attitude.

" Hello, how may I serve you today? " Kci smirked and leaned over Dalvin getting a good look at her. JoJo shook his head already knowing his brother was going to try and spit game. It always backfired on his skinny ass. Only Mary wanted his roach looking ass. " can I serve you? " The waitress scrunched up her face and rolled her eyes at him. " Oh unt unt, somebody bring me some raid so I can spray his ass. " Kci smacked his lips and leaned back into his seat. Naomi and Nina leaned against each other cracking up. Naomi done told kci he needs to learn how to approach a woman cause that right there ain't gone cut it.

" You ain't even cute anyways. " The waitress nodded her head and turned her towards Naomi.

" Yeah whatever, What you want girl ? " she asked tapping her long acrylic nails against the notebook. she was fed up and ready to go home. Everybody and they mama wanted to come to shorty's today. It was high and she was on the verge of quiting this low paying ass job. " Me and her want the philly cheese steaks. " Nina nods agreeing and laid her head on Naomi shoulder.

" You three boys ? " JoJo, Dalvin, and kci told her their orders and she wrote them down.

" Okay, it'll be done in no time." She swayed her hips walking away. Naomi adjusted herself in her seat and leaned her elbows on the table. " So...what's the 411? I know you guys dropped your album and then you guys are living in this big house together but, that's all I know. "

" We been cooling, Nothing important about our love life accept for kci he's with Mary now." Naomi eyes widened, the last time she talked to Mary not one time did she mention her and Cedric was going to take things serious. She squints her eyes at him. " I see...so if you're with Mary why were you just flirting with the waitress? " Kci scratches the back of his neck and Naomi chuckles shaking her head.

" You know he can't stick to one woman, he gone fuck Mary life up." JoJo Gurgled. Dalvin nods and takes out his pager which kept beeping. Devante was blowing his shit up for no apparent reason. He was about to block him." De asking where we are, what should I say? " JoJo shrugged his shoulders.

" That's your brother. " Dalvin waved him off and typed something on his pager before putting it back into his pocket.

" Now what's been up with you miss Naomi. " Dalvin says smirking and kci nods wiggling his eyebrows. Naomi blushed and shook her head. They was all up in her business and she ain't like that. Plus, she wasn't in no relationship so, there's nothing really to know. " Miss forever in my eyes just let your heart faithfully guard you. " Kci joked but nobody found anything funny.

" I hope that wasn't suppose to be funny cause that was whack. " Nina Scolded.

Kci rolled his eyes, " you whack. " he replied. She looked him up and down with a stink face. " Mhm just like your none existing hairline. " Naomi gasped and pursued her lips together to keep from laughing. The girl had the clapbacks she was way better than kci.

Kci slowly nodded rubbing his chin chuckling a little, " Dalvin you better get your little sister, I will get on her little ass. " Nina sassily rolled her neck and folded her arms. " Oh Cedric you wouldn't stand a chance, my grandma got more jokes than you and her jokes are whack also. " Dalvin widened his eyes and then snickered.

" Aye, she ain't lying our grandma be telling some whack ass jokes. " JoJo laughed at the face kci was currently making.

" You just got handled by a eleven year old, I can't relate. "

" Shut up big bitch. "

How y'all like this chapter? Give me some feedback. Comment do whatever you want. ❤️