15

TᕼIᔕ ᗩ ᔕᕼOᖇT ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ, ᗷᑌT I ᘜOT Yᗩᒪᒪ ᒪᗩTᗴᖇ. ᗴᑎᒍOY!

ᑎᗩOᗰI ᔕᗰITᕼ
1991
ᒍOᗪᗴᑕI ᑕᖇIᗷ

I pulled the cover off my body rubbing my eyes as the sun beamed through the window of devante's room, I had been here for three days already and I was kind of lovin' it. I missed hanging out with the boys and plus me and Nina have gotten closer, the little girl was a character. I sat up and put my feet onto the cold floor. Looking around I saw that the bed was empty meaning devante was already up and possibly the boys also. going into the bathroom I do my usual morning routine and got myself together. after doing so I slipped on a oversized white baseball jersey with red stripes on the sleeves and put on some black shirt tights under it. I slipped on my all white air max, I was a sneaker head I only wore heels on special occasions and maybe just maybe I'll wear it out when I'm going somewhere but it's rarely. That's one of the things me and Dalvin had in common we were sneaker heads. I placed my New York Yankees SnapBack to match with my jersey. I combed my straight hair down to make sure it's look neat. I looked at myself in the mirror and winked. I looked good. Making my way downstairs I saw Nina in the corner rolling her eyes eating some gummy bears while watching the boys as they argued on who's the best at basketball. " Nigga first off you can't dribble for shit..so shut yo big eared ass up. " Dalvin pointed at Devante and turned back to kci, I walked over to the Nina taking a seat next to her, we fist bumped each other.

" And you...Shut yo bug looking ass up, you can't shoot worth for shit, I'm never playing with you again. JoJo... " Dalvin shook his head and placed his hands on his hips, " Yo ass give out of breathe too quick, we gone have to work on that but, otherwise you can play. " All three of the boys smacked they lips and I laughed uncontrollably as Nina did the same.

" Ain't no way y'all just gone let him punk y'all out like that. " i instigated, the looks on their face was priceless. I held my stomach as tears came out my eyes.

" Man that shit ain't even that funny. " Nina laughed and patted his shoulder fake pouting, " Aw look, the little roach is mad. " he smack his lips shrugging her off. I laughed and walked into the kitchen trying to find me something to snack on, I didn't want anything too heavy, some cheese and crackers a do.

" Where you going all dressed up?" Devante asked coming into the kitchen, I looked back at him and laughed. " No where, I can't just walk around the house looking good? " I say and opened the fridge pulled out some block cheese. He licked his lips and came around the counter and over to me. I put down the knife and turned towards him with my arms folded. These past couple of days we've been flirting non-stop. No, we haven't kissed yet...well not since that incident happened, but other than that our lips haven't touched. I'm starting to get anxious, I just want it to happen.

" Can I please finish cutting up my food swing? " I say tilting my head, he shook his head and moved his long ass E.T fingers signaling for me to come towards him. " Nah, C'mere. " I scoffed, ignoring him, he was trying to take away from me getting some food in my belly and I wasn't having it. As much as I would love to get all lovey dovey with Donald Earle degrate right now? I'm about to fucking starve, and yes I just ate last night Bitch but I don't play about my food. I be hungry 24/7.

" Un un boy, I'm trying to eat and you playin'. you bring your ass over here. " I chuckled causing him to the the same.

" If I come over there, I'm gone fuck you up. " I wiggle my eyebrows playfully and smirked.

" Maybe that's what I want you to do. "  I reply back in a sedective tone, he raised his eyebrow and held his chest dramatically.

" You for real? " I laughed and shook my head, placing the cheese back into the refrigerator. I pulled out some crackers placing it onto the plate.

Putting the cheese and cracker together I took a bite and moaned at the taste of it in my mouth."Mm...this is good. " I say look at cracker and back up at him who was staring at me with low eyes.

he walked closer to me and I stepped back. " Please let me eat my food in peace de. " I begged and started running around the counter as he chased me. First I couldn't enjoy my damn cranberry juice and now I can't enjoy my cheese and crackers. What do I be doing to these niggas? Am I that fine? of course I am.

He finally grabbed me by my waist pulling me back onto him. My butt grazed his crouch making my eyes widen, this nigga was hard and I ain't even do nothing yet. now tell me I ain't a bad bitch? I'll wait.

" You know, I heard that cold showers help with things like that, I read it in this- " He cut me off pulling me into a kiss. I closed my eyes and bucked my knees feeling myself get weak.

Oh lawd he can take my soul play with it and give it back.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, slipping my tongue into his mouth. his large hands gripped my butt giving it a squeeze which made me moan into the kiss. He picked me up, placing me on the counter where he was now standing in between my legs. He slowly made his way down to my neck leaving soft kisses on it, he sucked on it making me shiver. I grabbed the end of his shirt pulling it over this head. Running my blue acrylic nails down his chest, I pushed him back so I can hop off the counter. I laughed and walked away leaving him standing there. " What you doing Naomi? " He asked walking right behind me, I walked back over to my plate that was filled with crackers and cheese shrugging. I told him I was hungry.

" Eating. " I reply placing another cracker and cheese into my mouth chewing. He smacked his lips at me, " I'm hard as fuck right now. "

I placed my hand over my chest dramatically, " Oops—my bad. Go take a cold shower. " He groans loudly before throwing a tantrum like a little kid who didn't get his way.

" remember that. " he say throwing back on his shirt, I laughed.

" Remember it—write it down—take a picture—I don't give a fuck." He walked out the kitchen with a attitude. he had me messed up if he thought I wasn't about to finish eating my food.