19

Juliet's POV
I was honestly terrified for Scipio to go out and look for Riccio..and..the man. It's too dangerous. I need to go with them.

I walk upstairs and try to find him thinking he might be in one of the bedrooms and find Prosper, "Oh, Prosper.." I say rushing to him.

He turns around and smiles at me, "Yes Juliet? What is it?"

"I'm just looking for Scipio, do you know where he might be?" I ask

"Um..I'm pretty sure he's outside getting ready to leave with Victor," he replies. I gasp softly and nod running back downstairs, "Thanks Prop!" I yell back.

I rush quickly downstairs and out the front door seeing Scipio and Victor turning the corner all the way down the road.

I keep running trying to catch up to them turning the corner and yell, "Scipio! Scipio! Wait!"

I see him turn around as I catch up to them grabbing Scipio's big arms, "Scip..Scip I have to come with you guys..I want to help," I say out of breath.

"What? Juliet, no, go back to the house," he demands grabbing my hands in his tightly looking down at me.

I shake my head sniffing, "No..I'm coming, I can't just let you go and stay back there worrying to death..what if you don't come back? What if something happens to you?"

He frowns, "Darling..I'm not going anywhere..I will never leave you, even if I do die..my heart will always be here," he sets his hand gently on my chest where my heart is.

I grab his hand again sniffing and kiss it, "I'm not leaving you..that is my promise,"

He continues to look at me just as Victor coughs which makes us both jump remembering he was just standing there.

Scipio looks at Victor, "Could you give us a moment please?"

Victor sighs and turns around, "Very well, but hurry up Massimo,"

Scipio nods and walks around the corner with me still holding onto my hands tightly but with tenderness which made me love him even more.

"Juliet...my dear..dear Juliet.." He whispers setting my hand on his warm cheek as I bite my lip.

"Scip.." I whisper just barely getting mesmerized in his deep brown eyes that were so captivating..you couldn't say no to them.

"It's far too dangerous for you to come with us..if I put you in any danger..I will regret it for the rest of my life," he admits.

I look down as my eyes fall on his clothed chest which I really wanted to see it bare at that moment for some odd reason.

"I know you want me to stay..but..I will regret it if I do and if I lose you, I will regret not ever going," I say in return putting my free hand on his chest.

I hear him let out a small sigh and feel his breath hit my face so I look up at him, "Do you understand?" I whisper

He nods slowly, "I do..I really do.." But I could sense sadness in his voice which wasn't good with Scipio.

"So you'll let me come?" I ask hopefully biting my lip.

"I know I will regret it..but..Id do anything to make my girl happy.." He sniffs and smiles a bit but not much.

"Oh Scipio..my love..my heart.." I embrace him so tightly I could feel his heart beat really fast.

He holds me tight wrapping his arms around my waist gently burying his face on my bare neck which sent chills down my spine.

"My life.." He whispers barely but I can hear him and smile trying not to squeal with excitement because I knew he was not very happy with this arrangement.

I pull away slightly still holding onto his big body, "My life," I whisper looking at him.

I knew he couldn't resist kissing me, and just as he did it my body felt weak. I was so helpless as I tried kissing his small lips back which fit perfectly with mine.

He held my waist tighter pushing me back against the wall gently as we kissed.

God how I love this man. I knew he wasn't a boy, no way, my Scipio Massimo was a man and I couldn't wait to show him that he was.

Scipio suddenly deepened the kiss grabbing my cheek as we started to make out in the Venice alleyway which I'm sure some people thought was inappropriate but I didn't care.

We then hear a deep voice clear his throat loudly which tore us apart a bit but he still kept his grip on me as we see Victor folding his arms.

"We are on a mission to save Riccio not have a steamy make out session in the middle of Venice!" He scolds us.

My cheeks turn red as I look down to hide my embarrassment.

"Sorry Victor..we're coming..Juliet is coming with us.." Scipio replies with a stutter in his voice.

I smile finding that extremely attractive.

"Then let's get going and you two better work it out so you're not kissing through the whole trip!" He says and starts walking in front of us.

I look up at Scipio as he starts laughing a bit so I laugh with him as he holds my hand and starts walking, "Oh don't worry, there's plenty more of where that came from," he smirks as I blush red again and look down.

I hope so.

AUTHORS NOTE:

GUYS!!!!! ROLLOS BIRTHDAY IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK!! HES GOING TO BE 28!!!! NOOOO MY BABY IS GROWING UP SO MUCH 😭😭😭 I wanted to write a chapter in honor of his birthday coming up. I'm going to celebrate his birthday by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROLLO all day to everyone 😂 and by making an edit perhaps and watching one of his movies, probably THE THIEF LORD!!! 😍😍😍 so, did yall like this chapter? Let me know 💕

~Diehard Weekskyliner ❤️