9

Scipio's POV

As I walk back to the apartment, I walk slowly and think about some things.

If I tell Juliet about her dad wanting to find her, what will she do? What will she say? Will she be mad or calm?

If I don't tell her.. Then I won't be doing my job and maybe Victor will be upset with me for not telling Juliet about her father.

I pace back to the apartment thinking too much and way too ahead of myself, but I don't seem to notice it.

I look at the door in which I'm about to open to see the lovely girl herself.

I twist the doorknob open.

I look at everything. For the first time in years, my apartment is actually.. Clean.

Did she... did Juliet clean this up while I was out?

She must have.

I smile.

Speaking of which, where is she?

I look in the kitchen and living room, nope, not in there.

I take my jacket off and run my hand through my short.. Ugh.. Hair and mess it up a bit looking for Juliet.

"Juliet?" I ask looking around.

Then I look in my room.

She's sound asleep on my bed.

She's sleeping on top of the covers with something in between her arms.

I gently take it out of her arms making her move a bit and then see she was holding... My black and white striped shirt?

Why would she be holding that?

That doesn't make any sense....

As I'm holding it and looking at it, I hear her start to wake up.

"Scipio?" She asks tiredly.

"Hey, Juliet," I say kneeling beside the bed.

She eyes the shirt and her pupils get really big.

"Oh, I'm sorry... I shouldn't have been in your things," she says looking ashamed.

"It's quite alright," I say smiling a bit so she'll feel better.

She sits up and looks around, "How was um... Work?" She says not really knowing how to say it.

"It was... Interesting..." I say feeling my body tense thinking about her father.

She nods, "Oh.. cool,"

"Um.. so.." I say awkwardly staring into space.

Then there's silence. Why don't I have anything to say to her?! Your just making this awkward Scipio! Say something!

"I wonder where Riccio went today?" She says probably annoyed by the silence.

"Oh yeah.. Me too... Probably going to see another one of his lady friends again," I say rolling my eyes.

"Riccio has lady friends?" She asks like that's not possible.

"Yeah, apparently he's 'heated' now a days," I say making air quotations with my hands.

Then she giggles, "You mean he's 'hot,' Scipio?" She does the same thing with her hands.

"Oh, yeah.. That's what I mean..." Apparently I'm not into it now a days.

She continues to giggle and then stops.

"Do you want some dinner?" I ask her standing up.

"Actually I'm not that hungry, but you go ahead and eat," she tells me getting out of bed.

I nod smiling.

"Hey, Scipio..." She says touching my arm.

"Yeah?" I ask looking into her big sea blue eyes.

"I just... I just want to say thank you for.. Everything you've done for me. You have really made a difference in my life and I'm very grateful," she says shaking a bit.

"You're welcome, Juliet. I'm glad you came into my life," I smile softly.

She gives me a shy and beautiful half smile.

The insides of my stomach start to dance.

What is this? I've never felt this way before. About, someone.

She's so beautiful and kind. Sweet, caring. Everything about her makes me smile. Do I really care for Juliet this much?

Yes. Yes I do. But, does she feel the same way about me?

Juliet's POV

It is 8:00 and Scipio and I are watching a movie waiting for Riccio to get back.

I get really into the movie and I don't even realize Riccio when he finally gets back home.

"Your watching 'The Boy in the Striped Pajamas?'" I hear Riccio ask looking at us.

"Yeah it's amazing, be quiet," I say obviously absorbed in the movie which I've never seen before.

"We'll talk later, Riccio," Scipio tells him. Riccio walks away and we both go back to watching the movie.

At the end of the movie, I am crying like a baby and shaking so much.

"YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!" I shout at the TV.

I feel Scipio's hand touch my back and rub it softly.

"It's alright, Juliet," he whispers in my ear.

I'm holding myself and crying, "Bruno died! They died!!!!" I scream shaking like a leaf.

Then Scipio engulfs me in a giant hug, "It's okay, it's just a movie," he coos.

"Oh, Scip," I hug him back and cry into his shoulder.

Okay, I'm overreacting a little, but I can't help it I'm emotional.

Then he slowly breaks apart and he says, "Let's get some sleep, love,"

"Alright," I say nodding my head and trying to stand up with the help of Scipio.

He leads me to his room and I don't care to put on pajamas, I just get in the bed under the covers.

Scipio pulls the covers up on me and caresses my hair.

"Goodnight, Juliet," he whispers.

"Goodnight, Scip," I say closing my eyes.

Then I feel Scipio kiss my forehead and walk away.

I then feel my insides start to turn.

I love Scipio.

A/N

Hope you all liked that chapter!! Vote and Comment!!!!

:) MC