6

We get back to Scipio's apartment and find Riccio on the couch watching something on TV.

"Hey Riccio, we're back!" Scipio shots as soon as we walk in.

I see Riccio get up from the couch and say, "Where have you kids been?"

Scipio scoffs, "Just out, Riccio,"

"Ahh, I see," he rolls his eyes.

I look around and wonder where I'm sleeping tonight.

Scipio seems to notice this and says, "You can have my bed like last night, I'll just make do on the floor," he smiles.

"Oh, that's very kind you, Scipio.. Thank you..." I say shyly and awkwardly standing in the middle of the floor.

"Come on," he says gently gesturing towards his bedroom.

I follow him thinking how awkward this is going to his bedroom with Riccio watching.

"Um, you can borrow these for bed if you want..." Scipio says holding a some sweatpants and a white tee shirt.

"That'll be lovely thank you," I say taking the clothes from him.

He nods slightly and says, "I'll let you change and then we can go to bed,"

"Alright," I say politely and walk into his bathroom and change.

Wow, did I look like this the whole day?

My hair is in a really messy bun and my face is just... Ick don't even get me started. I look terrible.

After I change, I rinse my face off with nice soapy water and dry it off.

Okay, now it looks a little better.

I step out of the bathroom and see two blankets and a pillow beside the bed. I'm guessing that's where Scipio's sleeping.

I then lay down on the bed loving the warmth of the nice sheets and covers. I feel so peaceful right now.

Just then I hear someone come in the room and close the door.

"Oh, hi Scipio," I say opening my eyes slightly.

"Hello, Juliet, you sleepy?" He asks rummaging through his drawers for something.

"A little," I reply turning over so I can face him.

He then pulls out a shirt. Then I notice... He's not wearing a shirt right now.

Oh Juliet! How could you not notice he was shirtless?!

He turns around and slips his shirt on seeing I'm eyeing his chest.

I quickly turn away when I see him smirking at me.

Oh, so he's playing that game? I see how it is.

"Well, goodnight love," he says turning off the light and getting under the covers on the floor.

Why do British people call girl 'love?' I've never understood that. I just go with it anyways and say, "Goodnight, mysterious Thief Lord,"

And I can almost feel him smiling at me.

A/N

Please tell me how you like the story and how I can improve it. Any suggestions? If love to hear any!!!! Please? Pretty please??? Okay, I'm sorry. But really I'd love to hear suggestions!