Chapter 19

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

After Harry came back into the room he seemed very tense. Every time he heard a noise he flinched or his eyes bulged.

I put my hand on his back. "You okay?" I asked. He seemed to relax at my touch but I could still sense the unwelcoming feeling he felt.

"I want to take you out tonight. It's a surprise but dress formal," he smiled.

"Alright," I chuckled. "What's the surprise?" I asked.

"Can't tell you," he smirked.

I fake pouted. "Unless of course, you make me," he grinned.

I came closer to him and brushed my lips across his. He smiled and shook his head. "As tempting as that is, it will take more Kylie," he said.

I sighed but still went and wrapped my arms around his neck. He leaned in and our lips touched. As usual, I felt a rush of electricity shoot up my body and fireworks going off everywhere. I pulled apart with a pleading look.

"Now can you tell me?" I asked.

"Sorry, it's a surprise. Remember?" He walked outside of the room as I threw a couch pillow at him.

"Loser!" I screamed. I heard him chuckling and a smile came to my lips.

I quickly ran upstairs to my bedroom and went to the place where magic happens. My closet of course! My eyes narrowed over every piece of clothing that I had but I couldn't find anything super formal. Harry and I have been on many dates but they have never been formal. He's taken me rock climbing, skiing, hiking, to the petting zoo or rollerskating. I loved it because most couples nowadays just go to parties or the movies. Our relationship was more than that. Special. Unique. Though I'm sure every couple feels that way.

"Ugh," I couldn't find anything in my closet that was elegant enough so I gave up. Maybe I would have enough time to go shopping today for something.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard laughter coming from downstairs. Was it Louis? I heard another loud laugh and I knew it was Louis. He laughed like a walrus. I grabbed a jumper and threw my hair in a messy bun so the forever tangled hair wouldn't get in my way.

As soon as I went downstairs, I noticed a brunette girl beside Louis. She was giggling as well and she had brown eyes with brown slightly curly hair. She made me feel really insecure because she looked stunning. She dressed in conservative clothing but at the same time it was very young and hip, but elegant as well. Maybe I could ask her for some advice on formal wear. 

She noticed me staring at them and she tapped Louis.

"Hi!" She said in a bubbly tone. She came closer to me and she wore a big, yet genuine smile on her face.

"Hey..." I said.

"I'm Eleanor Calder! But you could call me El, or Eleanor! Which ever one you like better!" she cheered happily.

"I'm Kylie Roberts. You could call me Kyles or Kylie, it doesn't really matter," I said shyly. I stuck out my hand but she pulled me into a big hug.

"I know who you are Kylie, you're the girl Harry's been talking about non stop. Ha ha," she pulled apart from the hug and shooed the guys away.

"Harry and Louis have band rehearsals right now so I was wondering if you wanted to go shopping?" asked Eleanor.

"That would be awesome," I answered truly.

"Bye boys! Let's go Kylie!" she grabbed my wrist and tugged me towards the door. We both giggled and I realized I just made a new friend and I wasn't even trying. 

-----

*LAUREN'S P.O.V.*

I cackled loudly as my phone recorder instantly replayed over, and over again. It was little 'ol Harry Styles admitting everything on the phone with some girl. Wait till Kylie finds out, I thought. Kylie would be so devastated, I'd help her get through it then everything will be back to normal. She'll be single again and won't fall in love ever again. And of course, we'd be instant friends again. 

"You realize she won't talk to you, right," Todd said as he massaged my back calmly.

"Please Toddy. I'm getting Nicole to make Kylie...reconsider," I smirked deviously.

Nicole was my little pet, almost. She would do the dirty work so of course I don't have to get dirty. She would earn Kylie's trust so easily it almost made me break into hysterics. 

"So what happens when Kylie becomes single again? I can go out with her again?" asked Todd.

"Um, Todd. Idiot, honey, you're dating me now," I said as calmly as possible.

"Yeah, I've been meaning to talk to you about that," he stepped away from me. I got up.

"Talk about what? I honestly dare you to break up with me right now you little turd," I said icily.

"But I did everything you wanted me to do! You wanted Kylie to be rid of Harry and so do I! But I still like her!" he said.

I came closer to him. I could smell the fear lurking around Todd. He didn't know who he was messing with.

"Todd," I giggled. "Don't you remember all the fun we had? Don't you?" I asked.

"But-" 

"Don't worry because I have something to say first. It's over. I'm sorry. You ruined this relationship," I said.

"But-"

"And if you and I ever cross paths again after this small event, then I will literally make your life a living hell, got it?" I said sweetly.

I didn't wait for an answer before I pushed him out of my house and slammed the door on his face. Boys these days.

I quickly went on twitter and all those 'directioners' that were bashing on Kylie. Hmmm...I took pictures of all of them and got my fingers ready for some serious keyboarding chaos....

------

Perfect. All the hate tweets and facebook posts that were about Kylie were placed into a small collage. I would just send it to...the world.

I printed out a total of 658 copies and got ready to post them all over the city. 

After they printed out, I went on a One Direction fan website to see where Kylie was. Some fans were such stalkers they even knew where the boy band's girlfriends were.

Kylie was spotted a the mall only ten minutes away from my house. Excellent. Now if I could only spy on her and maybe even lure her on the streets.....And apparently tonight, there was a special formal red carpet event. Will Kylie be going to that? Definitely. Will I be going to that? Definitely. 

----------------------

A/N: Hey! So this was Lauren's first ever point of view ever! Do y'all think she was the one who Harry heard laughing in the background? Maybe baby......What's Lauren, Nicole and Todd got in store for us? Well, you'll find out soon. A little bit of blackmail, some words of hate, violence. Even I don't know what she's capable of ;)

Next few chapters will be VERY long because I know that I love reading long chapters :)

GOAL: 35 reads 6 votes 4 comments (I won't update till the goal is reached! Unless I give in...I'll try not to lol!

Picture Of Chapter: Lauren :) she's pretty, smart and evil, the perfect combinations for a villain!

Song Of Chapter: National Anthem by: Lana Del Rey. Their is not specific reason as to why I chose this song. It's just very beautiful! 

Bye!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxo

P.S. My friend Lauren has wattpad and she read this book and saw how I made Lauren a bad character. I was going to change the name but it would be too hard and complicated for readers. The Lauren that I know in real life is NOTHING like the Lauren in this book. Other then the fact that they're both pretty and smart. Maybe a little devious...haha. Anyways Lauren, if you're reading this then I want to say that you are a great friend and even if the Lauren in the book is mean, it reflects nothing of your personality! Love you! xxxxx