Chapter 2

*Harry's P.O.V.*

I can't believe Louis and the boys made me do this. It's been five minutes of our date and I've already started dreading it. She only talked about things like science and math. Who does that? I had planned a small picnic for our first date and we were now sitting on top of a giant hill.

I nodded a couple of times to show her I was listening but even that act can't go on for long. I was just hoping it started to rain so we had to cancel the date earlier.

"Hello? Harry? Aren't you gonna get the food set up?" she asked waving her hands in front of my face.

"Isn't that your job? Aren't you the waitress?" I laughed stupidly. Her face became pale and I immediately wished at that split second that I could take those words back. Seriously? Aren't you the waitress? What kind of joke is that?

"I knew it was too good to be true" she muttered. Kylie stood up and quickly walked away.

"Wait! Kylie!" I screamed trailing off after her. She was running down the street ignoring my shouts. My heart hurt. Even if I didn't like her, it was bad enough I was using her and now I'm making her cry? I slapped myself.

"Wait!" I shouted louder. She stopped in her path and turned to face me.

"What is it now Harry? What else are you going to say to me?" she asked crying. I ran over to her and brought her into a giant hug. She tried to pull away but I didn't let her.

"I am so sorry" I muttered to her. She stayed silent for awhile and pushed herself away from me.

"Never talk to me again," and she ran off. A tear slipped down my cheek. I was no longer cheeky flirt Harry Styles. I was Harry Styles, the monster.

****

"Get up man! It's been a week since your date incident! Can you tell me what happened?" Louis asked, throwing a pillow at me. My head was buried inside my bed and I hadn't came out since our date. Unless you count all those little snacks I had.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I said. Louis ignored my cries to leave me alone and opened the light blue curtains. The sunlight was too much to bare so I closed my eyes tighter and buried myself more inside the dark purple sheets.

"GET OUT!" I whined. I heard footsteps leave my room followed by someone entering it again.

"WHO IS IT NOW?" I asked. No answer.

"HELLO?" I asked again. I felt something cold fall upon my body. It was ice water. I practically shot out of bed to see who my victim would be. Niall stood there smirking with his hand on his hip and Louis snapping his fingers.

"He got you gooooood" said Louis high fiving Niall. I would've cracked up to if I wasn't the one drenched in water.

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" I screamed chasing them around the house.

"FOR NARNIA!" screamed Niall trying to make a quick getaway. Finally, we all collapsed on the sofas of Louis and I's flat.

"So now can you tell us what happened?" asked Zayn walking inside the room.

"Yeah. You've been so bummed lately. Was it that girl?" asked Liam putting some carrots on a plate for Louis.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I grumbled. "It's now or never, mate" said Louis. I sighed loudly. "Alright.."

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

"Hey Kylie, it's me Lauren! I miss you and you haven't came to your shift in the last week! No offence but please get here as soon as possible because Troy is making me do your shift now and I have other plans! Whatever it is please call me back as soon as you get this message. Bye" the voice-mail machine shut off and I deleted Lauren's voice-mail along with the other 37 from Harry, Troy, my boss and Lauren. I have been in bed for the past week.

I don't wanna go outside till the new new Kylie comes out. I need to fit in. Harry thinks i'm considered the 'help' then I'll show him what I can really be.

My brown hair was going all over the place and it has now reached the length up to my hips. Time for a haircut. Let's start with something simple. I sat down on a work chair and taped a garbage bag around me to avoid getting hair on my clothing. I cut my hair pretty short. It was now just slightly past my shoulders. I found some dirty blonde hair dye in my shower drawer so I decided to use that as well. I harshly rubbed the bleach and dye through my hair.

My showers were now slightly longer then usual because I shampooed and conditioned twice now instead of just once. I exit the shower to reveal my fully shaved legs that felt smooth. I glanced at my appearance in the mirror and realized I suit blonde much more then I ever suited brunette. I smirked in the mirror. Damn.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

"So..." I said after I explained to the boys what happened to me and Kylie. They all shook their heads in disbelief.

"Dude, I can't believe you referred to her as a waitress on the date YOU asked her to come to" said Liam.

"I get it guys!" I said putting my head in my hands. Zayn patted my back.

"You need to make it up to her. When Perrie got mad at me I bought her flowers and serenaded her" he said sadly. Zayn has been sad ever since he broke up with his 7 month girlfriend Perrie. They were so perfect for each other that it was such a shock when Zayn dumped her. He just fell out of love and didn't love her anymore.

"Hate to break it to you Zayn but I do things differently. But I'll take your idea into consideration" I said. He nodded and the other boys placed their hands on their hips.

"Oh! I GOT IT!" Shouted Niall jumping up and down.

"What?" I asked. "Well, how bout you give her two concert tickets to see us preform and some backstage passes?" said Niall beaming.

"Actually, that might work!" I said jumping up and down as well.

I quickly took their idea and run into my room, locking the door. I dialled her number as quickly as I could and I waited before her voice sounded from the other end.

"Hello?" she asked sleepily.

"Hey Kylie, it's Harry" the phone was silent. She wasn't going to respond so I decided to just continue.

"I wanted to formally apologize to you for what I did to you on our first date. I also wanted to give you two VIP tickets to me and the boys concert tomorrow night" the phone was still silent.

"Fax me the tickets and I'll consider it" she said.

"Thank you so much!" I said practically kissing the phone.

The line went dead and I skipped to the living room to tell the boys.

"You guys! She said yes!" I said punching the air. The boys stayed silent. Louis got up and put his arm around me.

"Dude, you have to remember that this is for the bet. Don't get too attached" said Louis seriously. I ignored his words of advice and deciding on what to do to make the concert extra special. If I win the bet it's a big deal. I won't be Harry the 'player' anymore and I will get the flat to myself for a month! I needed and deserved that. Maybe we can make the bet more interesting but I'll decide that later if everything goes well tomorrow night.

-----------------------------------

Hello Wattpaders! Sorry if my chapters are too short or too long because I really have no idea how long you want them to be or how short you want them to be. Does anyone like my story so far? I promise the intro is just a little rusty but as the story develops you will all love it!

BTW: I am so so so so sorry for all the P.O.V. changes in this chapter. I can assure you that the story will be simpler to read as I carries on!

If you truly read/like my book then please tell me and vote it so I could do the same to you! I will also dedicate chapters to people that give me compliments or helpful feedback for my story!

Please feel free to FAN ME! I don't bite! And please vote because every vote counts!

Keep reading along because I really love to please people! MUAH!

xx