Chapter 14

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

I sat up straight in a beautiful bedroom. A light shade of pink lit up the walls of the room and roses were placed on the bedside table. The bed had silky white sheet and the large window ahead of me, gave a perfect view of the empty landscape.

My father's mansion was in the middle of nowhere. It was hidden away from society as if it didn't exist.

Although goosebumps were now all over my body, I had to compose myself. I had been locked in this room for an hour and I finally surrendered and sat down on the pink chair.

It was quiet for awhile until the French doors opened up and my hated father and that stupid witch came inside the room.

My father flung a tabloid at me and it hit my pale face before flying to the ground. I could've sworn I heard a faint gasp coming from the window but it was probably just my imagination.

"What's going on?" I asked with a hint of fear inside my voice.

"What's going on? What's going on is that you made the front page!" he screamed.

The lady from the car, who I recognized as Helda picked up the tabloid and shoved it in my face. I recognized the curly haired boy kissing the blond haired beauty immediately. The headline read : 'Harry Styles and Kylie Roberts Getting Serious?' and I noticed the laughter of my father.

"Fu**ing tramp," he spat in my face.

"Now, now Luke. I want to see my beautiful daughter before she breaks," said Helda as the tips of her nails glided and roamed around my face.

I couldn't help but laugh. "You will never be my mother, as I am not your daughter" I spat.

She looked taken aback. I kicked and screamed but she held me down.

"Your mom can't protect you from where she is now, can she?" laughed Helda.

I didn't speak. I smacked Helda across the face and kicked her in the chest. She fell backwards as my father tried to attack me.

He fished for something in his pocket before pulling out a medal hand gun.

He moved closer to me and cornered me.

"I thought we could start fresh Kyles, you know, catch up on what we missed over the years. But maybe it's time you visit your mother now, don't you think?" said my father with a huge grin on his face. He almost reminded me of the joker from batman. But no, my father was much, much scarier.

"Let her go!" shouted a familiar voice. The gun trigger was pulled but I ducked and he missed me by just a split millisecond as I fell to the floor and crawled away. I was about to leave through the door until I realized who was with me.

My boyfriend and my best friend were now tackling my dad to the ground as the gun slipped out of his hand. It fell across to the other side of the room and I ran over to it.

Harry and Zayn were still battling my dad so I thought I could get the gun. My fingers entwined over the guns handle but I was immediately pushed to the ground by Helda. I spat in her face and punched her out. Finally, Helda surrendered and fell.

I held the gun in my hand as the boys fought. I aimed my gun towards them and tried to find my target spot.

The attacking grew aggressively by the second and I couldn't pull the trigger.

"Kylie!" Harry screamed in frustration. My dad approached the boys and cornered them. Think fast Kylie. I grabbed the abandonned shovel that Zayn had dropped and snuck behind my father. He was too caught up in the two boys to notice me. I closed my eyes and fought back tears.