Chapter 5

*Zayn's P.O.V.*

"So, how did you guys get into my house?" Kylie asked nervously. "Well..." said Louis grinning. "We picked the lock" said Liam. Everyone burst out into fits of laughter. "Sorry, Kylie" I said smiling slightly. "It's alright Zayn, I get it. You wanted to see if Harry was alright" she replied. Actually, I wanted to see if you were alright, I thought. "How bout I make breakfast?" asked Harry. Everyone happily nodded as he took random ingredients out of the cupboard and began filling them in a pot. The boys waited with Kylie in the lounge room so I decided to go there as well. "So, you and Harry have your date tonight" Louis started the conversation. Kylie nodded. My heart sank. Maybe if the date wouldn't work out...then she'd go out with me...but did I really want to do that to my best mate? Then again, all is fair in love and war.

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

Breakfast was fairly decent. I mean, if you don't count Niall practically inhaling all the food and Louis starting a food fight. I was inside my room in a bra and underwear looking through my closet. My date with Harry was today and I was somewhat excited to go. Just as I spotted the perfect outfit, my bedroom door flung open revealing a very flustered looking Zayn. I put my arms over my chest and shrieked. "Oh my bad!" Said Zayn. He was still standing there, staring..."GET OUT!" I yelled. He ran outside and I heard the boys gather around my door asking if I was alright. "Um...Sure..." I said. I quickly ran over to the door and locked it. Well that was embarrassing.

**

After I got ready for my date, I applied some lip gloss and brushed my hair. I got a small purse and slid on my beige high heels. Just as I exit my room, I noticed how quiet it was inside my flat. Hmmmm....It was too quiet....As if on cue, the hallway closet door swung open and I was hit by nerf bullets. "Harry!" I shouted just as he pulled me inside the closet. "Sorry, I thought you were one of the boys" he said. "Yeah, because my footsteps sound like 4 crazy boys running!" I said laughing. He laughed as well. "Actually, it was just an excuse to get you inside the closet with me" he said. He looked me up and down making me feel immediately insecure. It was dark in the closet but I could still see that smirk on his face. He leaned closer to me but I pushed his lips away with my two fingers. "I am not having my first kiss with you inside a closet" I pointed out. This time, he was the one blushing and I was the one smirking. The closet door flung open and Louis shot me in the stomach with a nerf bullet. To play along, I fell to the ground. "Nooooo go on without me Harry! I've been shot!" I said clutching my stomach. Louis chuckled evilly. "Sorry Mr.Bond, but I have killed her and now I will kill you!" he said evilly. Harry looked petrified. "James Bond never gives up!" and he dove across the room and started firing nerf bullets in every direction. Soon Louis fell to the floor. "Noooooooooooooooo" he shouted as he touched the ground. The other boys came rushing in. "What the..." Said Niall staring at me and Louis on the ground. "I did what I had to do" said Harry, still in character. We all broke out into fits of laughter. "Now if you excuse Mr.Bond, I have a date with destiny" said Harry lifting me off the ground. We said good-bye to the boys and went off to our date.

I was actually really nervous for the date. The thing is, I've never been on a real date. I've never even had my first kiss yet. It's a little embarassing and I hope Harry isn't the type of guy that would laugh at me for it. We made our way to his car and drove off into the night.

"Harry, where are we going?" I asked after 30 minutes on the road. "That's for me to know, and you to find out" he replied back. Although he didn't take his eyes off the road I felt as if he was watching my every move. Did I look bad? Sensing my discomfort, Harry turned towards me. "You look beautiful" he said, turning back onto the road. I shivered slightly because it was quite cold tonight. We pulled into a small park and Harry ran outside to open the door for me. I smiled at his gesture and took in the scenery. "H-H-Harry it's t-t-t-too cold" I said with my chattering teeth. Harry went to the trunk of the car and pulled out two winter jackets. One for me and one for him. "So...what's the plan?" I asked finally feeling warm. "We are gonna go ice skating" he said smiling. "I can't skate" I said. He took my hand and a small bag in the trunk and we ran inside the gated park. There was a small pond there and the park was deserted. As cheesy as this sounds, I was beautiful. We both put on our skates and Harry took a step on the frozen pond. He began gliding on the rink picking up his pace every time. I watched him with envy as I attempted to get onto the cold ice. I've never skated in my life and I didn't know if it was easy or not. I took a step on the rink and lifted my other foot on the rink. Oomph. I fell onto the ice and landed on my butt. Harry saw me fall and immediately ran over. "Here, skate with me" he said giving me his hand. I happily took it as he hoisted me up and we began to skate in melody. If I ever even tripped, Harry would always be there to catch me. 

We skated for two hours before calling it a night and driving off. Harry drove more and more into town until we reached a small bakery. He took my hand and practically dragged my body out of the car. "Alright, I'm coming!" I said giggling. We made it inside the warm shop as the amazing scents of cinnamon and hot chocolate entered my nose. "Mmmmmm" I said. I could almost taste the oozing goodness. "Two hot chocolates and one large cinnamon" said Harry. The waitress twisted a strand of her hair in front of Harry. "So, are you free tomorrow?" she asked leaning over the counter. How rude, doesn't she know he's with me? I don't know why but I had this weird feeling inside of me. Jealousy? It couldn't have been. I've never been jealous in my life. Harry ignored the waitress' attempts to flirt. "Sorry, but I would just like the hot chocolates and dessert. Not you" he said wrapping his arm protectively around my waist. I couldn't help but smirk at the waitress. She huffed away after pouring our cups of heaven and our cinnamon. We sat down bgefore drinking and eating in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence though, it felt like a peaceful silence. We laughed and told jokes, talked about our life and our interests. Like i've said, I have never been on a date before in my life but I already knew that one can never get much better then this one.

**

"Alright so the boys already drove home and I will be going back to my flat so call me if anything is wrong" said Harry as I opened the door to exit the car. I nodded and said my goodbyes to him. The date was amazing although I was kinda bummed he didn't kiss me. I walked up to my doorstep but before I could enter my room, two strong arms wrapped around me. It was Harry. "I can't say good-bye without giving you this" he said. Before I could respond, his lips crashed into mine. I immediately responded to his actions and wrapped my arms around his neck. We both smiled like idiots in the kiss and pulled apart at last. "Will you be my girlfriend?" asked Harry. "I wouldn't have it any other way" I said. I pulled him in for one more kiss.

---------------------

A/N: I just wanted to dedicate this chapter to an amazing friend and author! Although @Anthea_Mo annoys me with her logic, I couldn't have asked for a better friend! She introduced me to Wattpad and reads my books! So thank you Anthea and I hope you liked this chapter! 

So what do you guys think? I can't write this book without your help! I can use some constructive critism or some helpful advice! Do you guys have any ideas to share? Inbox me or comment on my story and maybe I'll use them in the next chapters!

**I am asking for 20 reads, 3 comments and 6 votes** Can you help me accomplish my goal? Please and thank you!

Alright, toodles!