Chapter 20

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

I stood in a fancy boutique located on the streets of London. Eleanor had given me over 45 pairs of dresses and was now throwing them over the change room door.

Finally, I came across one dress that I actually didn't hate. It was black with a very nice cut and I felt like me when I put it on. As I stepped outside of the room, Eleanor gasped.

"You look amazing in that!" she said happily. I did a victory twirl with the beautiful dress, knowing that my shopping trip had been successful.

Although Eleanor offered to pay, (A/N: This ain't like d'em other fan fics where Eleanor or Danielle pay for the dresses...) I insisted on using the money I saved up from my job at the radio station. I quickly grabbed the receipt from the cashier and said goodbye.

"Let's go get our hair done!" Eleanor sing song-ed. I nodded and we continued our journey around the busy streets. Just then, something caught my eye. People were carrying around posters with my face on it and were reading it intently. Hmmmm......

"Excuse me?" I tapped a teenage girl on her shoulder and her head spun around. She immediately dropped the poster on the ground and began panting.

"You-uh-Harry's-what-omg-I'm-dying-huh," were all the words that could leave her mouth.

"Right..." I picked up the piece of paper that she dropped and ran off back to Eleanor.

"What's in your hands?" asked Eleanor. I pulled the poster out.

"I don't know but let's find out," I said. I read through all the things that were written on it. It was lots of twitter, Tumblr and Facebook hate I was getting.

@KylieRoberts, go die in a hole.

@KylieRoberts is tearing the band apart. Disgusting twat.

@KylieRoberts, I found five local funeral homes that you can be placed in. Would you like the easy way or the hard way? :) xx

"Who did this?" Eleanor grew frustrated as she read the words of hate.

"I don't know!" I said.

Just then, a familiar giggle caught my attention. My head snapped in the direction from which it came from. Nothing and no one was there. That's very strange...I thought I heard someone.

"Let's get out of here," Eleanor grabbed my arm as we ambushed through the pedestrians.

I could've sworn we were being followed but every time I looked around, no one was there.

*Harry's P.O.V.*

My brand new designer tux had just gotten delivered to me and my stylist, Lou, insisted that we do a fitting before the red carpet event tonight. My curls were now extenuated and I had came back from the gym. Tonight, was going to be a special night, because not only was I going to take Kylie to the red carpet, I was going to give her a promise ring.

After the tux fit perfectly, I was left alone in my flat. A knock sounded at my door almost instantly and I got up to answer it. Who could it be? Zayn was coming later on and the other boys were still at rehearsals. As soon as I opened the door, I wish I hadn't in the first place. Standing in front of me with a giant smirk on her face, was Lauren.

"Hi Harry," she batted her eyelashes and I rolled my eyes. As soon as I was about to shut the door, a firm foot blocked the closure. The door opened to reveal Todd, he didn't look nearly as evil as Lauren though.

"Can we come in," asked Lauren sweetly.

"Yeah, how bout no," I said attempting to shut the door once more. Todd however, held the door in place and even if I was pretty strong (if I do say so myself), I still couldn't move the door.

"This is serious," he said. "Let us in."

I opened the door and let them in. Lauren made herself at home and took a seat on the couch. She began to fiddle with the pillows and she kept crossing her legs overevery second.

"What do you want?" I asked angrily.

"To talk...." said Lauren. "About us," she smiled.

"Their is no us. Their will never be an us," I shot.

Her smirk only grew wider.

"I get that. You fancy someone else," her shoulders tensed. "But do you really fancy her?" she asked.

"I love Kylie," I stated.

"Please," Todd rolled his eyes.

"What do you mean?!" I asked.

"I mean, don't play dumb. We know all about your stupid little bet," Todd said. Lauren smacked him on the arm.

"Idiot. I was supposed to say that. You made me look less threatening," Lauren muttered to Todd.

"How-How do you know?" I asked nervously.

She flashed her phone in front of my face. "Recorded you babes," she smiled sweetly.

"I was actually just on my way to go tell Kylie now," said Lauren. I came closer to her so that our faces were inches apart.

"Stay away from Kylie," I said.

Before I could react, Lauren's lips crashed against mine and despite my effort to pull away, she kept herself attached to me. I tried moving but she kneed me in the balls so I'd open my mouth.

"OW!" I moaned. I saw a flash and she pulled away.

Todd stood in front of us with a giant camera.

"Can you say front paper?" he asked grinning widely.

I wiped my arm over my lip in pure disgust.

"Oh please. Don't act like you didn't enjoy that!" Lauren spat.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I screamed.

"Sure. Whatever you say. I'll just...go meet Kylie now. And tell her about your little bet," she grinned.

My eyes shot open and I grabbed her arm before you could leave.

"You're not going to Kylie," I said.

"You're right. Which is why I came here. You better do whatever I say if you want your little bet to be kept a secret," she smiled.

I knew I would regret this, but I couldn't risk Kylie knowing. It would crush her and she's had enough pain to deal with for a lifetime already.

"Fine," I gave in.

"EEEEP!" She jumped up and down in excitement.

"What do you want me to do," I muttered.

Lauren and Todd's facial expressions became serious.

--------

A/N: Hey guys...

I'm sorry this chapter was bad. I had writer's block but I promise the next few chapters will be better. Zayn's P.O.V. will be said in the next chapter for those of you who are interested!

At least I updated right? Next update (that contains tons of drama and red carpet events!) will happen on THURSDAY!

Picture of chapter: Look what a fan of my book made for me! It's on the sidebar and it's a picture of all the cast in 'Love is a Bet' as if it were actually a T.V. show. This just made my day and if you have any fan art please post it or inbox me it so I can post it! VIEW SIDEBAR!

(I'll put them up tomorrow)

Song of chapter: Brand New Chick (B*tch) By: Anjulie

GOAL: 35 reads 5 votes 5 comments! xxxxx