Epilogue

A/N: Omg it's already the epilogue! This book will officially end when I am done writing this little conclusion! Sigh. I hope everyone enjoyed it. Please standby for future books. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EPILOGUE

*Third Person's P.O.V*

~5 months later~

A lot has happened over the course of a year and a half. A girl learned to love again, friendships blossomed, true colours were shown, enemies were made, and relationships were weakened. The memories that have taken place will never be forgotten, just like the pain that came with them.

Despite the game that started this story, the love Harry had for Kylie bloomed into true love, a love that can never be erased no matter how hard they tried. 

Throughout everything, the group of friends have stuck by each others sides until the truth was revealed and everything changed. Poor Kylie, feeling as used as ever and as broken as before. She had chosen to forgive Harry and Zayn, but couldn't move further with the relationship. It was too hard, and she could never forget the reason that they had stumbled across each other. The bet. 

Kylie was now living in a penthouse suite, just outside of Time Square in New York. She had always wanted to live there and when she found an opportunity to pack her bags and move, she did. She moved faster than a blink of an eye, attempting not a fresh start like before, but a continuation to her never ending story. In the city that never sleeps, she got her first modeling career and had enough money to make a living out of it. Her picture on posters, billboards, and magazines was just the beginning of her fame. There was nothing holding her back.

Today, five months after all the drama had unfolded, Kylie sat in her white leather chair. She was intently reading a magazine on someone she used to consider a friend. Lauren. Lauren, the sweet, sassy girl from the beginning of all the issues. The one that she thought she could trust, that could comfort her, and tell her good jokes, turned out to be nothing more than a fraud that had ruined everything that Kylie had ever found joyful. She had made the cover which was titled as: 'Crazy Fan Blackmailed Boy-band' and Kylie couldn't help but feel sad for the poor group of boys that she must have taunted and blackmailed. Kylie pressed her thumb and her finger on the harsh page, and turned it and find out what else happened. The pictures of the boy-band lightened the page and Kylie knew who they were immediately. Her old friends, One Direction.

'Crazy Fan Blackmailed Boy-Band'

A few months ago, as the concerts of One Direction began to fill up, the threats and lies began to drown the five boys as well. Famous British boy band known as One Direction is just another boy band experiencing a case of blackmailing threats from just an average restaurant waitress. Curly haired singer, Harry Styles personally told us that he was "Absolutely outraged [Lauren] would attempt to ruin my life".

As if One Direction couldn't get angry enough, Lauren's house was investigated for the matter and she was found with private and illegal photos of One Direction and everyone associated with them. "She is a sociopath" declared Liam Payne right after the court case was closed and now little Lauren can obsess in the prison gates.

One Direction has now doubled security for both themselves and now their family members and or loved ones. They ask fans to "Remain calm" with the situation and to always remember to keep the appropriate distance from them. Too close for comfort huh, boys?

Kylie placed down the magazine and shook her head though no one could see it. Bad vibes, she thought. "Never again will I fall for your little tricks," Kylie mumbled. She glanced back towards the pictures of One Direction and once she spotted Harry's cheeky grin, she had to stop herself from crying. She deeply and truly missed Harry with all her heart and she had missed the sweet summer and winter nights they had spent together throughout the past year and a half.