Chapter 24~PART 1

PART 1~Vacation With the Boys

*Kylie's P.O.V.*

"Hi...Harry, call me when you get this 900th message," I rolled my eyes and hung up. Where was this boy? I was trying to contact him all week and he hasn't replied to anything. Even Zayn wouldn't tell me Harry's whereabouts and now I was getting pissed. 

"Louis!" I shouted as Louis answered his phone.

"Hey Kylie," he sounded happy.

"Where's Harry?" I asked. The phone soon went fuzzy and Louis had hung up. I let out a frustrated groan and threw my cell-phone onto the neat sofa. Why was everyone practically avoiding my need to know where Harry was? 

Knock, knock, knock. Knocking sounds echoed from my door so I sat my self up and went to answer it. I saw Harry's face as I opened the door with a tiny cracking noise. I soon slammed it and heard Harry sigh.

"C'mon, Kylie, Kylie, Kylie," he played. 

"Um, what do you want, Styles?" I asked.

"Please let me in, you won't regret it," he singsonged. I finally gave in and opened the door. Harry pecked me on the cheek and made himself at home as he entered.

"Why haven't you answered any of your calls?" I asked. Harry was quiet for awhile and he just sat down on one of the kitchen chairs and began stretching his legs.

"Hello Harry," I waved my hand in front of his face so he would get the message. 

"Maybe because I was busy buying you this," he slipped a piece of paper material into my hand and I quickly glanced over it. Oh. My. God.

"Harry..." my voice trailed off.

"You can thank me when you're wearing the bikini I bought you as well," he slipped a Victoria Secret bikini top and bottom into my hand and my eyes popped open. 

"I'm so excited to go I just might wear it," I whispered into his ear. I felt him shiver and I wrapped him in my arms and jumped up and down.

"We are going to the Bahamas!" I screamed happily. I heard Harry chuckling and I soon started jumping everywhere and doing cartwheels and slip jumps in the air. 

"You are the best!" I squealed again. 

"Expect the best, for the best," he smiled. Awnn, I leaned in and pecked him on the lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I slipped my hands around his neck. Everything was perfect and I couldn't wait to go on vacation with Anthea, Zayn, Louis, Eleanor, Niall, Liam and of course, Harry.

"When are we going?" I asked as I pulled away from Harry.

"Sorry for the inconvenience but we have to go tomorrow," Harry stated.

"I have to start packing!" I shouted. I zoomed past Harry in a flash and picked up my phone for a threeway chat with Anthea and Eleanor. As soon as they picked up, squealing and shouting came from the other line.

"OH MY GOD!" Eleanor cheered.

"I have so much to pack!" Anthea panicked.

"I haven't even started yet!" I added.

"Zayn gave me this bikini and it just had way too much cleavage in it," Anthea sighed. Eleanor and I laughed and Eleanor continued: "Louis didn't even buy me a bikini. He thinks I'll skinny dip with him!" she laughed. Anthea began to laugh and we had to ask her if she was okay. We talked for a few more minutes before I realized it was already 6:00PM and I still didn't get my things together yet. We said our good-byes and I began to pack.