Chapter 8

*Harry's P.O.V*

My cheeks were red and my face was fuming. I stared at the cover of every possible worldwide magazine in my bedroom.

My face made the cover along with the headline : "No Longer Known as the Player...More Like The Cheater!" or "Harry Styles Cheats on his Small Town Girlfriend!"

I ripped all the magazines into tiny pieces due to my outburst of anger. I can't believe this! How my mistake be invailed to the public so quickly?

My phone rang and I was immediately greeted by the angry voices of Paul Higgins and Simon Cowell.

"Harry!" they all shouted in unison. I groaned loudly awaiting the lecture.

"How could you let this happen?" asked Paul.

"Ugh. I don't know," I sighed rubbing my temples.

The truth is, I didn't know what was happening. Last night I made a mistake. I was so angry with Kylie not wanting to sleep with me I went for Lauren. I lost the girl I loved and the bet. Cheaters never win and winners never cheat. I guess I can never win.

"Harry? Are you even listening?" asked an annoyed Simon.

"Um..sorry" I apologized snapping back into reality.

The gentlemen sighed loudly.

"Harry, you truly have no idea what you've gotten you AND your band mates in to. This is bad and we have to sort the situation out before its too late" Simon stated.

"Managemet has an idea" said Paul breaking the silence.

"What?" asked Simon and I.

"It's pretty crazy but maybe you can get Kylie to admit that she cheated on Harry instead on national television..." he said slowly.

My mouth fell down in shock. Out of all the nasty things that the industry can make me do...

"I...I...I've caused too much pain to her already. Don't make me do this," I stuttered.

"I'm sorry Harry. But it's either the girl or your entire career and future," said Simon.

"I understand what needs to happen" I said sadly.

"We knew you would" said Paul as the phone shut off. I knew what I had to do.

*Kylie's P.O.V*

"I hate you Kylie Roberts! You ruined One Direction!" spat a mean fan as I left my flat.

These past few days have been chaotic for someone like me.

One moment your Kylie Roberts-Waitress Girl in London and now you are THE Kylie Roberts-Waitress Girl in London who Harry Styles cheated on.

Every teenage girl in the world knows my name.

It's amazing how much your life can change in just over a month.

**

"Kylie, this isn't easy for me to say but...we're letting you go. You're fired" said Troy and my boss.

"What?" I said shocked. They both just shook their heads.

"You aren't causing positive attention to our restaurant," said my boss. I shook my head in disbelief as I picked up my purse and stormed out of the Staff Room.

Lauren was polishing tables and she ran up to me.

"Save it Lauren. We are no longer friends" I said icily. She stopped in her tracks and ran away.

Hopefully this would be the last time I would ever see her again.

**

I decided to go to my old therapist for some advice because I had no idea what to do.