Chapter 23

**Kylie's P.O.V.*

I woke up the next day, inside Harry's flat. Wait, when did I get here? How did I get here? Most importantly, why did I come here? I was in no mood to see Harry after his face popped up kissing a mysterious girl. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone enter. I lifted my head to see who it was but then winced back in pain. Oh god, I thought. My neck was killing me and my head felt like it was being beat up by a hammer. How much did I drink last night? So many questions, questions, questions. I couldn't think straight. Where was my right, left, up and down? What colour was my hair? I was too hungover to even think of an answer for any of them.

"Kyles?" asked the British tone.

"Harry?" I asked. He took a seat next to me and I shut my eyes tightly and rubbed my temples. I felt a warm hand wrap around my cold one, and place an Advil onto it. 

"Thank you," I breathed as he went to go get me some water. He sat back down moments later and placed the glass in my other hand. I swallowed the pill quickly and drank the water to help it get down better. As I was able to breathe properly again, my eyes darted towards Harry. He was staring at me intently and I tried to stare him down. 

"Why did you leave yesterday?" I asked as I remembered an angry Harry attempting to leave the party.

"I got kicked out," he started. "You said you didn't know me," he muttered.

"Well, maybe if I didn't see you kissing some other girl then I would've let you in," I shot. OW! The pain shot back up my spine and I cringed. Harry immediately reacted and placed his refreshing cold hand at the back of my neck.

"I never kissed another girl," he said in a shocked voice.

"I saw this picture fall out of Lauren's purse," I pointed out. But then again, why would Lauren be carrying pictures of my boyfriend?

"Listen Kylie," he started.

"I don't want to hear it. Leave," I said. It was kind of hard for me to sound dominant however because I couldn't even move or make any attempt to shoo him out. He still remained in place though.

"Please?" he pleaded. I sighed and nodded my head. Maybe this was Lauren's fault after all. But she seemed so nice yesterday...when I got drunk!

"Lauren kissed me. She came over with Todd and she kissed me. I pulled away, in disgust clearly and I told her to get out. She's been threatening to show you for days now but you already no so there is no point in denying it," he said. 

"Lauren threatened you?" I asked. Lauren made my blood boil. She had the nerve to threaten my boyfriend, kiss him and then make me drunk? Although it was partially my fault for drinking, Lauren and Todd were the ones paying and ordering drink after drink after drink for me.

"I'm so sorry Harry. I just wished you would've told me sooner so I could've realized what a shark Lauren really is," I said. 

Harry nodded and leaned in closer to me. I pushed him away though.

"Not now Styles," I tried to smirk. "I'm hungover. It's not fair," I smiled. He sighed and stood up.

"Before I go, could you sign this card. It's for our stylist Lou's birthday. She thinks you're so sweet and-"

"Yeah sure Harry," I smiled slightly as he pulled out a piece of paper. I wrote happy birthday and lastly signed my name. 

"I'm sorry too," I said as he turned to leave. His eyebrow arched up and a questioning look went on his face as he turned around.

"For saying I don't know you and for my drinking problem," I said. He chuckled slightly at my last words and quickly came over to give me a kiss on my cheek. His lips lingered there just a little longer then usual before he pulled away.