SEX TAPE

He look at the naked body of y/n ,who is busy to fingering herself to get away form her needs. You can't wait anymore because you were so needy.

Seeing her pleasing herself jungkook got an idea. He pull out his mobile and open the camera put it on video and start it and set it on the side table. Making sure that y/n is full on the screen.

He pull his shirt and pull down his pants leaving himself just in boxers but he pulls his dick out of it and start to plum it with his hands making it hard.

"Baby girl are you only going to pleaser yourself ,do you don't want daddy" ge say look at you and still pluming himself .

You look at him and stop ,what you were doing. Still naked and heavy breathing because you were fingering yourself making your vigana wet just for him.

"Daddy are we making a video?"you say acting like a innocent child.

" Yes baby girl, i want all of you captured in my mobile, now come and suck daddy."You get near him and start to such his cock.He hold his mobile and start to make a video of her sucking his cock .

He can't control it and moan loudly .he was so close but he don't want to cum just now he was to fill you up.

"Ok baby this is enough now lets get on the bed." he laid down, head in the center of the bed,and put him mobile on the side table, the top facing towards the camera. you sat up, tilting your head in confusion. 

he raised a neatly-trimmed eyebrow, muscled arms propping his head up so he could look at you, “what are you waiting for, baby girl?,come sit on daddy’s face.”

you sat there for a second, face now completely flushed, as his words finally computed in your mind. you swore your brain malfunctioned for a minute as you stared at him dumbly.

He gently grabbed your wrist, shaking you , to pull you to straddle his bare chest. you weren’t sure when he had removed his shirt, but you were too out of it to question him. 

He placed his hands on your ass, urging you up his chest until your pussy was on top of his face. he licked a wide stripe up your core, groaning at your taste, before sucking your clit into his mouth. 

“j-jungkook.” you cried out as he pulled you down closer. you felt his hand deliver a firm slap to your ass, a resounding 'smack!’ echoing through the room. a squeak tumbled from your lips while you tried to remain upright on top of his face.

He pulled his mouth away from your clit, a desperate whine coming from you soon after. “that’s not my fucking name, baby girl. try again,” he growled, the vibrations of his voice sent straight to your core. 

“s-sorry, daddy,” you stammered. 

He spanked you again as he returned his mouth to your clit, circling his experienced tongue around the bud. your whines grew louder, the inferno building in your stomach burning hotter as he switched between licks up your core and sucking on your aching clit. 

After one particularly hard suck, you brought your hands down to his hair, yanking on the soft strands as he brought you closer and closer to your high. your hips began moving without you even thinking about it, feeling jungkook wrap his hands around your hips to guide your haphazard movements. 

“daddy, f-fuck, can i please cum?” you panted. his tongue was doing wonders, you didn’t think you could last much longer. he hummed against you in affirmation, gripping your hips hard enough to leave bruises as his tongue swirled around your soaking bud. 

“dad-dy!” you squealed. you had forgotten about the video, though it was only a few feet away, as you moaned shamelessly, vision going white as your high overtook your quaking form. you heard jungkook groan below you, his dick painfully hard at your sinful noises, knowing damn well they were captured on camera. 

jungkook lightly stroked your thighs as you came back down to earth, urging your limp body off his face and onto the bed. he stripped himself of his clothes before maneuvering your limp body onto your stomach, your head towards the phone.

He pulled your hips up, allowing your back to arch so your torso remained on the sheets below you. your thighs quivered as he dragged his cock along your folds, still sensitive from your previous orgasm. 

“p-please,” you cried as desperate tears formed in your eyes. He smirked at your fucked out state.

“please what, baby?”

~~~~~~~

A/n note:

This smut is the part of my book(sisters husband)If you want to read the full story it's on my profile go and check the story.