SO MUCH TO LEARN

Being a teacher is not a simple think ,its as heard as other professions, and no other professions can make a soul build beautifuly have a beautiful career and family and a beautiful settled life.

So here we go for a beautiful story of a woman who have a profession as a teacher , educates an uneducated man who becomes a CEOs, not because he want to but after the death of his father he have too. He was the only heir of the company.

You must be thinking why he didn't take education, its because his life was not normal.

Mother died while giving birth to him. Father brings women's at home ignore his presence. Never did he even look at him never spend a money on him.Only his grandmother have given him love but only until he turned ten years old and died because of heart attack. And after her only uncle lee keep him educated with little things and maybe life

He was send servant quarter became a servant. But still he never get paid. The only thing he get is water rice and kimchi this was his life.

When he turned 18 ,he was really turned in an handsome boy ,even female servants started to make moves on him but he never give them his attention. Keep doing his work.

All servant try to give there best in work except one she was a 20 year old girl who only wants to get in every Male pants not only males but women's too.

She always have eyes for the innocent jungkook  as he was turning into a handsome man she cant help but try to take away his innocence away.

........

One night when jungkook was done with his work in the garden he decided to go to his room in the servant quarter.  He felt like someone is following him as he turn no one was there. As he entered the door of servant quarter he see no one there ,

that  was strange for him because at this time everyone eat sitting together laughing but its other thing that everything they do is with out him he eats, sleeps and work alone.

He decided to ignore it and walk to his room to see there was a woman with a tray of food in his room .

"May i know who are you miss"

"Im emma im here to give you your food since everyone are not around "

"But i don't eat that and where are they "

"On there vacation"

"What about you and uncle lee"

"Don't know where uncle lee is but I have nobody to go to on vacation"

"Oh sorry"

"Its ok .so are you going to eat-"

"No i can cook for myself-"

"But i don't like eating alone "

"You didn't have eaten "

"No because I want someone to eat with me "

"But-"

"No but please eat with me please "

"Ok "

She put the tray on the table as she goes and brings her food also
Sit with him and eats

After eating they talk for like 5 minutes when suddenly jungkook starts to feel dizzy.

"Jungkook what happened"

"I- i dont know my head is spinning "

"What are you feeling "

"Feels like feels like i don't my body is getting hot."

"Well it means you want me to cool you up "