LOVE IN LAW

A/n:

My grammar is not so good so if you see any mistake, ignore it.

So this request was from @twilightdarling69.hope you all enjoy it.💜💜💜💜

~~~~~~~~~~

In the peaceful neighborhood of Seoul, Y/N found herself marrying Justin, the son of the respected Jeon jungkook. The son of richest businessman in Korea.

The wedding was a joyous occasion, with love emanating from every corner. However, as Y/N exchanged vows with Justin, her eyes caught a glimpse of Jungkook, and her heart stirred in an unexpected way.

Jungkook, a single father who had dedicated himself to raising Justin after the tragic loss of his wife, stood on the sidelines, proud and supportive. Little did Y/N know that her attraction to older men had found an unexpected target in her father-in-law.

Life with Justin unfolded, but his demanding job left Y/N alone at home more often than not. One day, while preparing breakfast, a mischievous idea struck her - breakfast in bed for Jungkook. As she approached his room with a tray of food, she couldn't anticipate the surprising sight that awaited her.

Upon entering, Y/N found Jungkook peacefully asleep, covered only by a thin sheet. Suppressing a giggle, she set the tray on the side table and gently woke him.

"Daddy, wake up. I made breakfast for you," Y/N said, placing a hand on Jungkook's stomach and giving him a playful shake.

Startled, Jungkook sat up straight. "Y/N, what are you doing here?"

"I made breakfast for you, Daddy," she replied with a teasing smile. "Justin's at work, and I thought we could have breakfast together."

Jungkook, still trying to wake up, covered himself with the sheet. "Call me Jungkook, Y/N. I'm not your 'Daddy.'"

"But you're Justin's dad, so technically, you are my Daddy too," she playfully argued. "Besides, you have a nice body, Daddy."

Blushing, Jungkook pulled the sheet up further. "Go downstairs, and I'll join you for breakfast."

Y/N insisted, "No, Daddy, we're having breakfast in bed. I made a tray for you and myself too."

As they enjoyed breakfast together, Y/N couldn't resist dropping hints about her attraction. "I'm lonely, Daddy. Justin doesn't satisfy me. I never wanted a boy to get married to; I want a MAN like you."

Jungkook, taken aback, tried to reason with her. "Y/N, this is not right. You're married to my son. He's perfect; just give him time."

Ignoring his pleas, Y/N confessed, "I would have married you if Justin had told me he had a single, handsome man at home."

Before Jungkook could respond, the doorbell rang. "Shit," Y/N cursed, realizing she might have to face the consequences of her impulsive actions.

"Leave them, Daddy. Let's have a talk. I'm lonely," she urged.

"Someone's at the door. Go check who it is. I'll be downstairs in a minute," Jungkook instructed.

As Y/N opened the door, Justin stood there, excitement radiating from him. He hugged Y/N tightly, sharing the news of his impending trip to Paris for work.

"Y/N, you wouldn't believe what happened today," Justin began, unaware of the tension he was walking into.

"I don't like suspense, Justin. Just tell me," Y/N retorted.

"I'm going to Paris," Justin exclaimed.

"What? When? Is it for our honeymoon?" Y/N questioned, hoping for a romantic getaway.