PROTECTIVE FRIEND

A/n:
Thank you so much for 2k reader love you guys . A longass story for you hope you like it.

.............

The city skyline glittered under the night sky as Jungkook and Y/N navigated through the bustling streets. Their laughter echoed against the city walls, a testament to the deep bond they shared as best friends. Jungkook, though aware of Y/N's rebellious streak, had always embraced her fiery spirit.

Tonight, however, carried an unusual tension. Y/N couldn't hide the excitement bubbling within her as they made their way to a concert featuring her long-time crush, Taehyung. Jungkook, on the other hand, struggled to conceal his disapproval.

"Y/N, seriously, Taehyung again?" Jungkook sighed, his frustration evident.

She grinned, an unapologetic glint in her eyes. "What can I say, Jungkook? He's my weakness. Tonight's the night I finally get noticed."

Jungkook shook his head, unable to comprehend her relentless infatuation with Taehyung. "You know he's trouble, right? Why can't you see that?"

Y/N shrugged off his concern, dismissing it with a wave of her hand. "Jungkook, you worry too much. I can handle myself. Plus, you're just jealous."

"Jealous? Y/N, I just don't want to see you get hurt," he retorted, frustration seeping into his tone.

As they reached the concert venue, the thumping bass and vibrant lights engulfed them. Y/N's eyes sparkled with anticipation, but Jungkook's concern lingered like a shadow.

The night unfolded with music, laughter, and the electric energy of the crowd. Yet, as Taehyung took the stage, Y/N's attention became an exclusive orbit around him. Jungkook watched from the sidelines, unable to shake the feeling that this wouldn't end well.

After the concert, Y/N's eyes gleamed with excitement. "Jungkook, I need to meet Taehyung. I have to seize this moment!"

Jungkook hesitated, torn between his protective instincts and allowing Y/N to make her own choices. "Y/N, think about this. Taehyung might not be what you expect."

She dismissed his concerns, determination written on her face. "I can handle myself, Jungkook. I appreciate your concern, but I need to do this."

Resigned, Jungkook nodded. "Just be careful, okay?"

As Y/N ventured towards the backstage area, Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling that he was about to witness the collision of her rebellious spirit with the unpredictable world of Taehyung.

Hours passed, and Jungkook found himself pacing near the backstage entrance, anxiously awaiting Y/N's return. When she finally emerged, her eyes were wide with exhilaration.

"Jungkook, you won't believe what just happened! Taehyung and I talked, and he invited us to an after-party."

Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in concern. "Y/N, are you sure about this? Parties with Taehyung don't always end well."

But Y/N, caught in the thrill of the moment, brushed off his caution. "Come on, Jungkook! Live a little. Tonight is about embracing the unexpected."

Reluctantly, Jungkook followed Y/N to the after-party. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement, and the duo found themselves immersed in a sea of people, pulsating to the rhythm of the music. Taehyung, the center of attention, greeted them with a charismatic smile.

As the night wore on, Y/N and Taehyung grew closer, lost in their own world of laughter and shared glances. Jungkook, increasingly uneasy, observed from a distance.

Eventually, Y/N grabbed Jungkook's hand. "Let's go somewhere quieter, away from the crowd."

They slipped away from the party, finding refuge in an empty room. The air was thick with tension, and Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling that he was about to confront a truth he wasn't ready to face.