THE VILLAIN PT.3

//Recap on part 2//

"Hmm did you eat something?"

"Y/n I'm talking to you?"

"You get what you want ,now what do you want from me and my child?"And that hurt him

"You baby."

"I'm already have a boyfriend so please leave me."

"I don't accept this i will make you mine even if i have to rape you again."

//End of recap//

A/n POV:

Just as you were about to scream he put his hand of your mouth and his mouth was on your neck not even kissing but biting it.

"I will make sure that everyone will know, that you belong to me."

As his mouth take place of his hands kissing you on your lips. His hands start to touch your almost naked body because you were wearing the hospital cloth which only covers your front.

He then hold his pants belt to unbelt it and he pull it down with one hsnd in one go,his dick springs out of them and a moan come out of his mouth.

"Baby i can't wait to be in that pussy."he remove his hands from your mouth and put them on your hospital cloth, remove them he immediately put it in your mouth to stop you from screaming.

Then he hold your right boob in his hand while start to suck you left one. You was not thinking of anything but ,your un born baby, which only you think the he exists.

He didn't take more time and put his dick in you pussy rudely which makes you ache your back not because of pleasure but because you were in pain .

"Fuck still tight baby i don't know how?"

He moan as he keep thrusting in you the whole hospital bed start to shake and the room was filled with skin slapping.

You didn't even moan because you are not feeling anything now your were in your own thoughts didn't even look at your body because you feel disgusting, you just cheated on you boyfriend the father of your unborn child.

Jungkook finally got to his high as he started to thrust fast and rude in you and now you start to feel pain in yoyr lower part.

"Plz stop it hurts."

" Stop baby game just begin."

"Did you feel it baby,i'm so hard for you, all i want is you." And he cum all in you. And he pull out his dick.putting his fingers in you .

"Keep it in you. I want a baby from your womb." He was about to lay on top of you

When you put your hand on your belly to protect your little one . And that makes jungkook stop look at you in the eyes.

"Daddy is going to here ,don't worry my angel. " you talk to your baby, to tell them to calm down.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook ask with a questioning look.

"Do whatever you want but please don't hurt my baby." You said and put you hands together for mercy.

"Haha what baby who's baby?"

"My and tae's baby."

"Oh that raper who is now routine in the jail."

"What?"

"Yup your so called tae is now in jail ,he don't love you.he leaves you here with me, now concentrate on me baby ,let's make a baby together."

"What i have one i can't have another and I'm not having it with you."