THE VILLAIN PT.2

//Recap of part one//

"Wow, you think you will have his child instant of mine. ok then let's make twins, so you will carry my blood too,my love." I'm going pyscho for her i don't know what to do.

As she was about to speak i put the cloth inside her mouth. And my dick in her pussy .

"Let's see who can stop me now. From making you mine."

//End of recap//

A/n POV:

And the he kiss your neck biting and licking harshly and keep on thrusting in you in unhuman speed, he hold your arms tightly so that you can't get out of his grip.

"Fuck fuck you feel so good baby i can fuck you all day." He moan but keep his speed fast or should i say fastest.

"Baby your punishment is over now fucking moan for me."he pull the cloth out of your mouth and you moan loud because of pain.

"Yeah baby moan for me."he say as he leave a kiss on your neck.

He may not but your were having sex since 2 hours and not it feels like your going to give you.

But after some time Your moans became silent but jungkook was so busy moaning ,to even notice them.

He was not a virgin but today he feels like he was having sex for the first time ,he never feels like this with another woman he have fucked.

"Y/n how can you be so tight huh?" He look at you giving his attention to you.

And finally he noticed that your eyes were open but your feel yourself dead from inside out.

Jungkook eyes wide when ge see your this state. But just his thrust became slow he feel wet liquid on his dick.

"Fuck baby you act dead but still you cum on my cock while here i am can't even cum." He say and put his hand down to touch you cilt to lick the cum of yours.but you didn't even react.

Think of this as his kink.

As he put his hand in front of his face to like his fingers he see red liquid in his hand .

"WHAT BLOOD, y-ou can be virg-in because you fuck th-at guy an hour ago and also your are go-ing to be a mot----FUCK." Then he realizes what just happened to you as he immediately pull out his dick and stand up to were cloths he covered you with the bedsheet and hold you bridal style towards his car.

You where not acting but you give up on your body. You became so sensitive that now after him fucking you ruin you can't feel your lower part, or maybe you fainted because of it.

He drives the car to take you to the hospital ,he also became worried because of your state.

As you were now in the hospital doctors take you to emergency room. Left jungkook there alone in the hall.

Jungkook POV:

It been one hour and still doctors didn't come out from the room.

I was walking here and there in the roon nervous.

'What have you done jungkook.'
Just as i was thinking the doctors came out from the room.i walk toward him.

"What happened to y/n doctor"

"Can i ask who are you to her."shit what should i say ,she was bleeding maybe there is something important.

"I-I'm a friend of her." I say but shame on you jungkook.

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"No, she just fainted when we where watching a movie ,so i quickly take her here."