DEAD SEX

You both just finished having sex and were laying on the bed, but as you know that this bunny wouldn't get tired from fucking your pussy ,if he can he will fuck you every day ,every night.

After having five rounds you both decided to take a little rest but still steal kiss from each other.

"Baby." Jungkook speaking with so much love you can literally can see hearts in his eyes .he trapping a piece of your hair behind your ear.

"Yeah." You say bit still play with his fingers tangling them with your.

"What will you do if I'm sleeping and you wanna walk me up and i don't wanna wake up." You look at him in the eyes.

"I will give you your favorite gift."

"And what is that."

"I will put my pussy on your dick and Fuck you baby."

"Really." You nodded your head twice.

"And if I'm dead what will you do to wake me up." This make you sit up, breaking the hug .

"What kind of question is this baby." You get so hyper with a simple question.

"I was jus-"he was cut off by you.

"No please don't think these kind of question nor ask." You still scroll him like you are his mother.

"I'm sorry baby.now come here please I'm feel cold warm me up." He said and open his arms for you to give him hug again.

But instead of hugging him , you push him on the bed and climb on him. Putting his dick in your pussy as fast as you can.

"FUCK." He wasn't expecting that.

"You want your answer of what will i do to walk you up from your dead bed ,so baby ,i will fuck you then too." You start to hop on him while your mouth was on his nipples biting him.

"AHH." He moan with pain because you bite him heard.

" Yes baby keep screaming call my name if you wanna cum ." You can here the room was filled with skin slap sounds.

"Mommy I'm gonna cum, can i cum in you?"he ask as he grab your right boob in his hand and give it a suck.

"Yes ,yes." You moan as you cum before jungkook.

"FUCK, FUCK, YESS." He cum in you filled you up with his white liquid.

"Baby let's sleep now I'm tired."

"Ok baby good night."

__________

Its 8am in the morning and the sun shines brightly in the sky ,as it spread its light raise to the world ,it also knocked your window too ,waking you up too.

You stretch your arms and look at jungkook to see he was sleeping. You turn around to him to give him a kiss to wake him up .

As you put your lips on his you didn't feel  his warm lips but instead you feel the cold once.

"Jungkook." You shake him to wake him up

Baby you again shake him

Then you remember the question he asked you at night

Really baby you want mommy to wake you up by fucking you ok as you wish

You sit un and pull of the blanket off him pushing him straight on the bed and pull his dick from his boxers. You sat on him and put his dick in you, as you feel if you breathe start to go away .

You start yo bounce on him again and again but he didn't moan like last night. So you get near him and biye his nipples.  Still nothing , not even a sound .

You keep on fucking because you now you horny and want to satisfy your need with his dick. But you can't feel him because he was not warm. his dick feels like that you put a frozen ice pop in your pussy.

"Jungkook." you cried but still on fucking him because you said to him you will fuck him till he wake up.

"JUNGKOOK." you yell as you go near his face kissing him.

"Please baby wake up mommy want his baby to fuck her and make her satisfy."
Still no reply when suddenly the door opened and you see police officers .

The sudden entrance of police officers didn't even make you stop from fucking jungkook but make ypu go wild on him.

You bounce on him fast in front of the officers. Didn't even care about them ,Which make them a little scared.

"JUNGKOOK WAKE UPPP." and you finally cummed but the feeling was not same you, catch your breath but his dick was still inside of you.

"Miss Y/n your under arrest in the criminal of the murder if mr jeon jungkook."

"WHAT? ,I DIDN'T MURDER HIM, HE IS SLEEPING, JUNGKOOK, JUNGKOOK, TELL THE THAT THEY ARE LYING." I keep shaking him but no use of him.

"Get her boys." The other officer chuffed your bith hands and was pulled you from jungkook's dick but you didn't pull out his dick out of you instead you start to bounce on him again.

'I'm going to get you soul back jungkook.'

"Leave her."

"But sir-"

"Miss y/n as much you will entertain us you can keep yourself from going to jail."
You accept it because there is no other way then that .

The three of them sit on the chair near the bed.

"Open your legs for us." You wide open them but still hop and bounce on jungkook. The officer started to touch your tights and there dick also but they were not even big as jungkook dead meat, i mean dick.

One of the officers stands up and go behind me.

"Come on it's my time to fick you girl."

"I'm not pulling him out even if i die."

"Ok but you have another hold and its your butt hole." You immediately put a finger inside you butt hold.

"Now its also full and also I'm not letting you fuck, if you wanna enjoy just sit that small fucking ass of yours on the chair."

"Oh really,then fuck you ass with this dead man fingers."As he hold jungkook's fingers and pull out yours and put his inside .

"AHH,FUCK!" He didn't add a finger but add three of the.after a while you feel yourself cum but this time you also feel that jungkook fingers were moving in your ass.

"AHHHH FUCH MY BABY I KNOW YOU ARE ALIVE." you screamed in the top of you lungs. As you cummed and jungkook also cummed in you.

"Y/n."

"Y/n."

___________
Y/n POV:

"Y/N!." Jungkook yell

"Huh jungkook your alive baby ,your really alive, OMG you know what jungkook if you won't wake up they would have take me."

"What what are you talking about baby did you have a nightmare."Then reality hit me heard .

'Fuch it was all a dream thank god i didn't fuck a dead person i didn't murder anyone i didn't entertain anyone. '

"Baby." Without saying anything,i hug jungkook

"Never leave me jungkook,never in your fucking dream." I say close my eyes tightly.

"What about even if i die-"He was cut off because i slap him heard.

"Don't, DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT WORD." I say and point my finger at him warning him last time.

"I-im sorry mommy i will never say that word ever again." He say and hold his ears.

"Good boy." You say and hug him again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n note:

How are you guys.
Hope your all are doing good.the story is little bit weird but hope you enjoy it.
I'm sorry for my wrong grammar.

Don't FORGET to vote

Thx armys
Love A/n