SICK ROOM

I love school but hate it at the same time. It's never fun for those people who get bullied. Yes i have been bullied since my freshman year but i didn't tell it to anyone besides our sick room teacher.

Mrs. bang. Only she knows that i get bullied. She also want to help me but i reject it.

As i was walking to my locker to get my book, i see my bullies there maybe waiting for me.

"Ahm maybe I will just for the book from someone in the class." I said to myself and walk to MR. KIM'S class.

As i enter the class and sit with my seatmate lisa she was not so good in studying but she is well mannered student.

"Hi lisa,ahm can i share the book of your's with you today, i forgot my book at home." I said as I said on my seat putting my bag on the table.

"Hi y/n ,of course you can ,you didn't have to ask. Here." She said hugging me and pull her book out of the bag and pass it to me.

Just as she passed the book towards me Mr. KIM enter the room. We stop our conversation and look at Mr kim as he start to give lesson.

Time pass and its lunch break

After talking half of my classes ,it FINALLY lunch break . Me and lisa go straight towards the canteen of our college.

Me and lisa was having lunch. Today the  menu of food was so good, we were enjoying our food ,when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder .

I turn my head to look at the person that tap on my shoulder. The person was non other then taehyung the playboy of our college.

Everyone go crazy on him,not only girls but boys also but I'm not interested on him, I'm here to study not to have relationships.

"Yes,you want something, how can i help you ."i said to him .As I'm not interested in him i looked at him with serious face.

"Y/n Mr. Kim is asking for you to meet him in library." He also say with serious face.

"How do you know my name ? ,and why will i trust you mr. play bo?, If mr. Kim have to meet he me he will send the class monitor here not you." I say and turn my face back to lisa. Who was also glaring at him.

"Ok don't trust me but you can trust this paper and if im talk to you nicely it doesn't mean i like you don't buildyou hope high" Then he press a peace of paper to my face.

"What ever."I hold it and look at it.

_________________________

(From mr.kim)

'Miss min,meet me in the library'

×××××××
Sign
________________________________

"Now you believe me."taehyung said as he pulled his arms. I wouldn't have believed him ,if the signature of Mr.Kim wasn't the same.

"No." I said

"Ok y/n let's go to him together." Lisa said as she holding my hand making me stand up from my chair.

"No he ask for y/n only." Taehyung Suddenly stop us with his voice.

"We didn't ask for your opinion, come on lisa let's go." I said as I hold the Lisa's had and look out of canteen

As we were passing through the staff room you here one of the teachers  called lisa name.

"Good morning mr.lee."

"Good to you to kids."

"Sir Is there a something you want to say."

"Oh yes i want lisa to come with me, i have to talk to you about you grades lisa."