Chapter 9

It had been fifteen hours since I had received that text from Elsa. That flirty little text which had excited me a lot more than it should have. You know what I'm talking about.

Anyway - fifteen hours. I had eaten, talked to Jack, and slept. But I couldn't get my head around that text. Had she been fraped? One of her friends using her phone? Or was it a joke, a fake?

I honestly didn't know and I wasn't completely sure if I wanted to know either. If it turns out to be a fake then I guess I would be relieved. But more disappointed.
And what about Jack? If he found out...
No. I was overthinking this.

Just call her.

Should I? Yep. Let's do this... Later.

*

I got home from work and as soon as I step inside, I see a horrifying sight. There is Jack, and Elsa, making out in my kitchen. And unfortunately it wasn't a sweet kiss, it was a groping passionate smooch.

Of all the sights I could've come home to see, I would rather watch anything. Anything. Except my brother practically humping his girlfriend. The girl I like in more than a friend way.

"Jack?" I manage to say, keeping my tone calm.

The couple suddenly jump apart and I see the expression on Elsa's face turn from embarrassed to... Guilty? I don't know.
Jack raises a brow at me "Bro, I was kinda in the middle of something"

"I'm quite aware of that... I picked up your deodorant while I was out", I chuck a bag at him and he catches it, sighing as he inspects the items inside.

"What about the other stuff I asked you to get?" He shoots me a look and glances at Elsa pointedly, who is watching me carefully.

I frown at Jack "Dude, no. Thats some nasty shiz. I'm not getting you that so you can do your girl" 

"Whatever. Oh, and I'm taking Elsa to dinner"

"Great" I mutter and watch him go up the stairs and disappear into the bathroom.

Nows my chance. All I have to do is ask her, get the details on that damned text.

"Elsa-"

"Hiccup, I really want to talk to you. Really, really want to talk to you" Elsa is walking towards me, gazing at me with her beautiful blue eyes. She is truly gorgeous. And I am truly jealous.

"About the text? I thought it might be a mistake, cos of the circumstances... "I mumble, but she silences me by placing a finger over my lips. I can't help but notice what nice nails she has. She must pay a fortune for manicures.

" Yes, about the text. Can you come
over tomorrow?"

I stare at her a moment. She wants me to come to her house? Alone? Without Jack? Does she realise I won't be able to hold back any longer - I'll obviously do something stupid and end up kissing her again. "I have work"

Wow, Hic, great excuse.

"What about for me?" Elsa had stepped closer, her hand resting on my shoulder. Her hands are cute and her nails perfect.

"For you? Anything" I smile slightly. It's the truth. Because I really would. I would do anything - if she would just break up with my brother.

"Good. So you'll come over at around three"

I nod and close the gap between us. She is reaching up on her tiptoes, attempting to match my height. Adorable. I place my hand on the small of her back, smirking as she rewards me with a shiver.

"I will" I promise, and then lean down to kiss her cheek.

*

Elsa and Jack left a while later.  I could hear them kissing again, but Elsa kept interrupting. I hoped that that was because she wanted me, not my brother.

Not a hope in hell, mate.

I know. But it's nice to hope sometimes.

___________________
I know, I know, it's been ages since I updated. But please don't lose faith in me.
I have so much schoolwork, this is one of my most important years in school and I'm trying my best to focus.
Yep, that's gonna be my excuse.
ANYWAYS
Comment for more, inspire me with new ideas (cos I love you guys)
And please make that heart red - VOTE FOR MEE cos I'm awesome and you love me.
Spam me to remind me to update xD

Gx