Chapter 2

Half an hour later, I had cleaned the house and attempted to sort out the bathroom. I also tidied my bedroom too. I sighed softly, I still had the house to myself for maybe twenty minutes if I were lucky. I went into the bathroom and glanced around making sure there was nothing embarrassing lying around. As I was about to walk out, my reflection caught my eye. 

"Too casual?... No." I said aloud. My dark red t-shirt and black jeans were just me. There were several girls I knew who loved this outfit and I wasn't going to let my brother's girlfriend make me change from my comfortable clothes. My black socks slid across the tiles bathroom floor and I ran down the stairs.

To my dismay, I saw the time.

4:45

She would be here soon. I sighed loudly and raked my fingers through my hair. Still, it would be okay I guess to meet the current girlfriend of Jack. She must be pretty amazing if he was still going out with her after three dates.

I went to the kitchen and made myself yet another coffee. I was being too lazy and I needed a kick. Just then, the doorbell rang and I took a deep breath

She's here...It'll be okay. 

I went to the door and opened it. I couldn't help but stare at the beautiful girl in front of me. She was wearing a white off-the-shoulder sweater, and skinny jeans. She was as casual as me but she looked breathtakingly gorgeous. Holy shit. I blinked and smiled. "Hey, I'm Hiccup. Jack's brother"

"Uh.. Uh.. yeah- i mean, I'm Elsa" She blushed as she looked at me, and ran a hand nervously through her long blonde hair. "Can I come?" 

I nodded and stepped back as she came in. I closed my eyes for a second as her heavenly perfume wafted through the air. I shut the door and turned to her, noticing she was staring at me "I'm sorry... Is there something wrong?"

She shook her head quickly and blushed "Nope.. you're just not at all what I expected" She looked down and I raised a brow.

"Well then... What were you expecting?"

"I dunno.... Some kind of snobby older brother. Which you're not. You're hotter than Jack" She suddenly went bright red "I- UH- can I just see Jack please?"

I laughed softly at the way she was acting and shook my head "You'd better sit down.."

She nodded and sat down on the leather sofa. looking up at me "Sure, what happened? Is he okay?"

I rolled my eyes and nodded "He's more than okay. Unfortunately, it seems that he is standing you up so he can go to a concert with his friend... So you're stuck with me. Sorry" 

She closed her eyes and held her head in her hands "I can't believe this... I was gonna have dinner with him. He said I could sleep here"

I sat beside her and gently lifted her head "Elsa, it's fine. I'll make you dinner, there's plenty to eat. And you can sleep in my room. I'll go on the sofa"  

"No, I couldn't make you do that"

"Yes you can. Please." 

She looked at me, her blue eyes shining "Alright. But in return I have to help make dinner"

I smiled and nodded "Sure. And I'd like to get to know the amazing girl my brother's dating" I grinned and nudged her playfully, then stood up "Well come on then"

Elsa nodded and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to the kitchen "I'm excited already" She teased

I smiled at her. I had no idea how I was going to get through five hours alone with this goddess.

_____________________

It would mean a lot if you guys could vote and comment. 

I'd love to know your thoughts so far!

G x