Chapter 4

Elsa's POV

I woke up in the morning and yawned. I looked over my shoulder to see my boyfriend holding my close against his chest. For a moment, I wondered how it would feel with Hiccup's arms around me, and blushed. I cursed myself quietly for even thinking of that.

Jack was my boyfriend. Not Hiccup. 

I relaxed slightly into Jack's muscly arms, and closed my eyes. I had no idea what to do with all these feelings. I had known Jack for about two weeks, and I liked him very much. Maybe loved...

But Hiccup was so different. The dark and mysterious version of his younger brother. Hiccup had made me fall for him in just one night, unlike Jack. I thought of the two brothers and sighed. I hated to admit it, but Hiccup was... maybe just a teeny bit - a lot - more handsome than Jack. He was a lot hotter. And he had been so gentle, so kind.. Almost loving and caring.

"Elsa...." I felt Jack's lips pressing to the back of my head and I sighed "Yeah?" I replied softly.

"I love you"

My face burned red "Y-Y-You do?!" I couldn't say it back, could I? It would be a lie. I hated lying..

"Of course" he whispered back.

"Jack.." I turned round and looked up into his eyes "I... I'm sorry, but I don't know my true feelings for you yet" I caressed his cheek "Please forgive me"

He nodded and looked down. He looked so sad, I felt a little twinge of guilt. Maybe it would have been best if I'd lied.

"Elsa, it's fine. You should get back to your parents, they are probably worrying. Hiccup can drive you" He said, and released me from his hold.

I blushed from Hiccup's name and nodded. It would be best if I talked to him.

Raising a hand, I crafted a delicate snowflake with my powers and placed it in his hand. "Bye.." He nodded and looked down at the snowflake "Goodbye" he replied, and I left.

It was one thing me and Jack had in common; we both had ice powers. Our parents both knew and they did everything they could to help us. It seemed weird, yet nice that the two freaks were in a relationship.

I sighed and knocked on Hiccup's door. A couple of minutes later, I heard a groan and a thump, then the door opened. A sleepy male with messy dark hair looked down at me, wearing pyjama bottoms. I tried desperately not to look at his bare chest, which was toned and sculptured with perfect muscles. 

I bit my lip and looked away "Jack said you could drive me back to my parents' house"

He nodded and glanced behind him "Just let me get dressed, I'll be down in a second. You can get a drink while you wait"

I nodded and ran down the stairs, going into the kitchen. I sighed and got myself a drink of water, sipping it while I waited.

Ten minutes later, Hiccup came down wearing jeans and a black top. Everything he wore looked so amazing on him... He looked even more amazing when he wasn't wearing anything though. 

I gasped and quickly put down the glass, shocked at my own thoughts.

Jack is my boyfriend. NOT Hiccup.

He smiled and opened the door, grabbing his keys, wallet and phone "Let's go" he said, and I nodded, walking past him and out onto the driveway. I looked at his car, a posh black convertible scirocco. After he unlocked it, I slid into the black leather seat and looked at the dials. I watched him get into the driver's seat beside me and blushed. This was going to be a long ride.

____________________

Okay so I wasn't sure about this chapter.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on this so far.

I'll update a little later.

Please vote and comment what you think

G x