Chapter 10

I arrived at Elsa's house nervous, worried, yet a little excited too. Let's just say that there was a crazy whirlwind of emotions roaring in my body. And I wasn't sure I like it.
I knocked on her door, ringing the doorbell. Tinkling bells could be heard inside, piercing the silence. Was anyone home?
"Hiccup!"
I whirled around to see Elsa coming toward me from the side of her house. She had a package in her hand, so she had probably fetched it from the mailbox.
I stared at her, taking in everything about her. She was wearing a white tight top with ripped heans, and her fluffy hair was tied up into a messy bun. She looked gorgeous even when she was scruffy like that. Gorgeous.
I smiled slightly and walked over to her, 'Hey there beautiful. What's this?" I teased and took the package, inspecting it.
A bright blush blossomed on the young woman's pale cheeks and I immediately smirked. I had won again. "It's coffee filters" she said quietly and took the package from me again.
"You drink coffee? I had imagined you as a tea sorta girl" I cocked my head to the side, letting a mischievous grin slide over my lips.
"Do you imagine me often?"
"Every night. Every morning. And when I shower" I chuckle, and follow her inside.

*

I'm sitting in the nicest living room I have ever seen. The carpets are crisp white, the walls clean and decorated with paintings, and vintage furniture everywhere.
Beneath my backside is the most comfortable leather couch in the world. And in my hand, is a deliciously hot, steaming cup of coffee.

My eyes wander up and I see Elsa watching me from the doorway. She slowly walks in with her own cup of coffee.
Hips swishing, hair swishing... Elsa is a swishy girl. A sexy swishy girl. Who is dating my brother. Ugh.

"You like it?"
I stare at her blankly for a moment? Did I like her hips? Yes. But I don't think that's what she's asking me.
"Do I like what?"
She raised a brow at me, "The coffee."
I nod and blush lightly." Yes, thank you! It's great" I'm so stupid, sometimes it even amazes myself. But I seem to get more confused around this girl more than anyone else.
Maybe it's love.
At this extremely inappropriate thought, I drop my mug of coffee all over my jeans. It seems through the material and I wince as I feel the hot coffee burning my skin. I want to scream, but I don't.

"Are you okay?!" Elsa runs over to me, puts her mug down, and pulls me up off the couch.
I can't say anything. I'm biting my tongue to stop myself from screaming, my mouth is filling with blood.

I'm not completely sure how, but one minute I'm standing up, whimpering, and the next I'm in a bed. My eyes feel crusted up with dried tears, the silent tears of searing pain.
I frown slightly and look around. Elsa isn't here.. But this is her room.
I slide my hands over the soft sheets and shift - Oh no.
Oh no.
Oh f**k.
I slowly pull the sheets back and look down, seeing that someone has removed my jeans and my boxers. My manhood and my thighs are pink and tingling from the coffee burns, but that's not what I'm worried about.
I'm worried about who the hell stripped me of my clothes. And who saw my naked body.

Elsa comes in a minute later with a bottle of cream in her hand. My cheeks are bright red and I'm not sure whether to be glad, embarrassed or very very angry.
Yes, she's trying to help. But she has seen my body. And I'm not completely okay with that. I mean, well, I guess I'm okay with it. But what I want to know, is what did she think?

"Hello" I mumble and stare up at her. I pull the sheets around me tightly, panicking, hoping that she can't see anything.
"Hey there. I got you this cream, it's my dad's. It should he's the burns without doing anything weird to your... Thing"
I could feel my cheeks flaming and it made me even more embarrassed. I grab the cream and mutter a thank you.
But she doesn't leave." Do you want me to help you use it?" she asks.
NOO! NO NO NO NO NO!
"No thank you" i say, but the pitch in my voice gets higher with every word and I squeak at the end of my thank you. Geez. Why is she always making me uncomfortable? It's just darn rude.
"Okay.. I'll stay a while then" She flops down gracefully (Trust me when I say this. I know, it's amazing. She's graceful while doing something totally ungraceful. She's amazing.), and cuddles up to me on the bed.
I stay stock still, but then wrap my arms round her. I can't stop myself from running my fingers through her shiny, soft hair. Gorgeous. "You took my clothes" I say softly in her ear.
"I know" she whispers. Her head is buried in my neck, her breath sending an exciting ripple through my body.
I count three of her breaths, then take a risk. Something I wasn't planning on asking her, but I needed to know "What did you think?"
There's a short silence, where I wonder if she heard me. But then she says "You're very attractive."

My heart skips a beat and I feel a rush. I want to take her then and there, but that wouldn't be a good idea. Obviously. I nod slightly and try to contain my joy "More attractive than Jack?" I say slyly.
Moment of truth. Let's hope you didn't mess this up.
Elsa slowly pulls back, removing her head from my neck. She gives me a soft, sweet kiss on the lips then says, "Way more attractive than Jack"