Chapter 7

So the next day, I drove to Elsa's house and picked her up. She gave me the address to a very far away manor house, and I instantly regretted saying yes to her. I fiddled with the buttons on the steering wheel, and the Bluetooth started the call to Lyanna.

"what are you doing? " Elsa asked, staring at the screen with Calling... in big letters.

"Calling my boss to tell her why I'm not gonna be in work today" I muttered, then smiled when the receiver picked up

"Hi Lyanna! I'm so sorry, but I'm not gonna be in work today because I'm taking a friend to her medical assesment" I said, calmly looking at the road.

"medical assesment!? What the hell are you doing!?" Elsa hissed. I reached across to slide a hand across her mouth, needing her silence just for a minute.

Then Lyanna replied "oh, of course Hiccup. Thats obviously quite important, so I'll sign you off"

I smiled at her understanding. "that's so sweet of you, thank you"

"Oh, and the date was amazing! I can't wait to talk to you about how happy I am. But I'll see you tonight at the La Escalemento Bar, yes?"

"Of course, of course. Alright, cheers, bye" I pressed a button to end the call and moved my hand away from Elsa's mouth. She immediately erupted

"you like her!? You went on a date with your boss? Hiccup, that is so low! "

I averted my eyes from the road to stare at her, "no, I'm not going on a date with my boss, Elsa. Every Friday night we go to a bar with her girlfriends."

"do you get laid?"

"I did once... Well, twice. But it doesn't really matter"

She pursed her lips and shook her head "I can't believe you had sex with your boss's friends"

I rolled my eyes "Elsa, it doesn't even matter. And anyway, I bet you had in appropriate sex"

She blushed bright red "no. I'm not that sort of person, thank you very much. I say yes at the right times, with the right people"

I raised a brow and decided to challenge her "would you have sex with me?"

The blush got brighter if that was possible "W-with Y-you..?" she stuttered, and I saw her eyes glaze over as if she was imagining it. She blushed more "it would be inappropriate. You're my boyfriend's brother. But if you weren't.. Then definitely"

I smirked "in this car?"

She stared at me "you mean... This car? Right now?"

I raised a brow at her "well at the moment I'm driving..."

"oh right, yeah... Well if we stopped... Then maybe. It's hard."

I laughed "a lot of things are hard" I said, turning to her with a suggestive smile on my face. I had meant my dick.

She pulled a face "Hiccup, that is so... Jesus Christ, you actually... ?"

I laughed harder, "no. But it could be."

She shook her head and took my phone, fiddling with the home button "Hiccup, what's your pass code?"

I took a deep breath, knowing I would regret telling her "4391" she nodded and tapped it into the phone. A minute later, music was blasting out the speakers.

I just smiled and went along with it, too tired of talking to argue. I sat quietly, listening to Elsa's sweet voice singing the harmonies of the songs.

A long, long time later we finally arrived at the big manor. I got out the car with my keys and wallet and phone, tucking them into the pockets of my jeans. Elsa smiled as she got out and ran her fingers through her messy blonde hair "so when should I pick you up again?"

She smiled and shrugged, glancing at the time on her phone "in an hour"

I growled under my breath "Elsa, it took us two hours to get here. There's no time for me to go home..." I sighed and hid my face in my hands, trying to get a grip "I'll just have to stay and watch" I said with another sigh, then nudged her in the direction of the entrance "let's go then"

Elsa nodded and bounded up the small stone steps, then went through the open door. We were greeted by a lovely man in a suit, with a crew of about fifteen people with lights and cameras.

"Mr Lumo, this is Hiccup. He's going to watch today, if that's alright?"

The man nodded and clapped me on the back "sounds good. Well, Hiccup, you can come sit beside me"

He took my arm and before I could say or do anything, he pulled me to a small group of chairs where the gap in technology was so we could see. I watched in dismay as I saw a hot, tall, brooding man around my age come onto the set. Elsa was already changed into her gear (a very revealing red dress)  and came onto the set, walking to the man and hooking her leg round his expertly while the two got into a sexy position.

I groaned and closed my eyes. This was torture. Why did I ever say yes to this? I could be sitting in a quiet, almost empty office doing some work. Anything over this. I couldn't watch Elsa, the dazzling girl who currently had me wrapped round her little finger, do this to some even more handsome model.

I buried my nose in my phone, texting my friends and Lyanna. Trying to distract myself from Elsa and the model and the flashing lights, and the hot thick air surrounding me. I hated it. And when me and Elsa got out of here, I was going to let her know just how much I hated it.