Chapter 3

I looked around the kitchen, rummaging in drawers to find a candle. Elsa said she loved candles.

The previous hour, I had been put through the torture of cooking with the gorgeous blond. She was completely amazing. But what had been fixed in my mind was the image of her swaying to the music from my iPhone, her hips swishing sexily. It was an image that will probably never leave my mind. And I would be okay with that!

Realizing I probably had only a minute, I grabbed the scented candle I wasn't gonna use, and lit it quickly. Placing it at the centre of the table and fixing our plates, I looked up to see Elsa returning from the bathroom. 

I smiled and watched her sit down "Oh, would you like a drink? We have most drinks" I winced at how stupid I must have sounded.

She nodded, her eyes lingering on the candle "Yes please. Can I just have some iced lemonade?" 

"Of course you can" I got her drink and also did the same drink for myself. I placed it in front of her and smiled, then sat opposite her "So... Can I ask what you see in Jack?"

Elsa shrugged "He's nice. And handsome. And kind and stuff" She sighed and stared at the candle "And he's a good kisser"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing "No. Jack may be sorta nice and a bit handsome but he's not kind. And he's not a good kisser" 

"Well I think he is..."

"Elsa, I'm sorry, but he's not. He's got you under the wrong impression. He really isn't"

She looked at me, her eyes softening.  She's so beautiful... "And how would you know if he's a good kisser or not?"

I frowned, my jaw setting "Okay... Well we asked five girls to kiss both of us and all of them said I was the best kisser" I raised a brow and looked back at her "That's how I know"

She shook her head "I can't believe that"

I grinned playfully "I can prove it to you"

Elsa blushed and looked down "Uh.. I don't think that would be appropriate" She looked back up at me and I could see that she had already given up "Okay. But later. After we've eaten" She looked down shyly and ate her meal in silence. I did the same, and checked the time on my phone. 

When we'd finished, I took her hand and we sat on the leather sofa together in the living room. I smiled and then reached out to touch her cheek. She blushed and melted. I gently pulled the blond onto my lap so she faced me, and held her close in my arms. 

"Hiccup.." Elsa kept blushing, and I shook my head.

"No talking"

"Bu-"

My finger pressed to her soft lips as I tried to quieten her "Shh" The look on her face was uneasy yet there was a sense of desire in her icy blue eyes. I leaned forward and replaced my finger on her lips with my own.

The kiss was soft, and soon grew deeper. My stomach flipped as if it also couldn't believe it was ME kissing this girl, this goddess, this queen. My lips tingled and eventually we pulled away, breathing heavily. My arms were wrapped round her and her fingers were tangled in my hair.

She blushed and buried her face in my neck "You were right. You are a better kisser... That was amazing"

My mind was blown. She had just said that I kissed better than my boyfriend... And she also had kissed amazingly. It was all just so unbelievably good.

"Hiccup what do I do?" She kissed my lower lip "Your brother is my boyfriend... He will hate us..."

I shook my head and sighed "It doesn't matter. It was just a kiss. And you're in love with him not me" 

Her eyes were so sad like she was about to cry "He'll be back soon. I should go to bed"

I nodded "Jack's room is the the one at the end of the hall upstairs. I expect you'll be sleeping with him" I said bitterly, and watched Elsa slide off my lap and disappear upstairs.

After a minute, I heard her voice call down "Goodnight Hiccup"

"Goodnight Elsa" I closed my eyes. I didn't understand why it hurt. It just seemed unfair though that she had admitted I was a better kisser, then went to his bed.

I growled under my breath and curled up "I don't need her" I muttered, and closed my eyes. Falling asleep and dreaming of a beautiful blond with icy blue eyes.

___________________

Hey guys. 

I tried to put lots of Hiccelsa feels in here

Would be great to hear how you feel about it.

Vote and comment what you think.

G x