Chapter 1

I walked into the school, and felt like leaving.  I didn't want to go to a human school.  Vampires didn't need to go to school, but my father thought that it would be good to have human friends.  He did not care if they knew what I was, but I had to have a group of friends by the end of the week.  I didn't want to have any friends.  No one understood that I liked being a tom boy not a girl.  My name was Ginny Draco.  I was 16 years old, and I was a vampire.  I was made a vampire by the man I call father.  This was going to be great trying to made friends, mainly due to the fact that I had not eaten anything food or blood in a mouth.  Father thought it would make things more interesting.  My father had been wanted to see what I could do ever since I was made.  I was told by some girl I met on my tour that I needed to go to an old music room.  I thought that it would be a great place to check out before class.  I went to the music room, and was greeted by 7 boys.

"Welcome mistress!" They said together.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked getting hit in full by the smell of their blood.

"We are the Ouran High School Host Club!"

"What are your names?"

The blonde boy introduced everyone to me, and then asked my name.

"I am Ginny Draco!" I said with a bow.

"She is the new student in our class!" Haruhi said with a smile.

"Someone else for us to play with!"

"I am not a toy!"

I fell to my knees which made Honey run over to me.  I could not control myself, but I tried to fight what I did.  I grabbed Honey by the neck, and was about to drink.  Honey was trying to get free, but Mori putting his arm near my mouth made it to where Honey was free.  Mori became my victim.  He did not say anything as I bite into him.

"What are you doing to Takashi?" Honey asked.

After taking two drinks I let go of Mori.  I fell to the ground, and waited for the blood to rest.

"What did she do to you?" Tamaki asked.

"It looked like she bite him!" Kyoya answered.

Mori nodded, and got away from me.  I sat up after the blood was calm.

"I am so sorry for everything I have done!" I said with a bow.

"Why did you bite Mori?" Tamaki asked.

"I needed to feed, and he was the closes source of blood!"

"What are you?"

"I am a vampire!"

"The Draco family is known for black magic, and is richer than anyone in this school!"

"Why are you here?"

"My father, or maker, thought it would be a good idea to send me to school to make friends!  He does not care if they know about us, or if I don't tell them!"

"What does that make us?"

"That makes you my masters, and me your servant so I can pay for the trouble I made!"

"We don't need a servant, but we could make you a host!"

"So you want another girl to be part of your team?"

"Yes, but how did you know that we have a girl as a host?"

I pointed at Mori to answer the question.

"Blood holds knowledge!" I said for the confused faces.

"Welcome to the Team!" Everyone said as they showed me around.