Chapter 3

My dad ran into the room, and had a knife at Mori's heart. I pulled my dad away, and glared at him.

"You will not be with my daughter!" he said looking at Mori.

"You will not hurt him!" I said pulling out my bladed fan.

Dad looked at me, and went to attack. Honey throw a staff at him, which made him go after Honey. I grabbed him, and held on to him. He stabbed me with the knife, and cut my arm. But I would not let go. Mori was trying to say something, but I could not hear him. Dad was breathing very hard in my ear. Mori stabbed dad in the heart with a stake, which went into my stomach. Dad turned to ash, as I fell to the ground. Mori pulled the knife and stake out, and held his arm out. I pushed his arm away, and stood up.

"Ginny, you need to feed!" Honey said worried.

"We have 10 minutes before the girls will be here!" I said as Tamaki tried to wake up the out cold Renge.

She fainted when dad walked in. Kyoyo vacuumed the ashes, as the twins made sure the weapons were put up. Mori carried Honey and me to the table. As he carried us I feed from him. Everything was good when the girls showed up. Tamaki was able to wake up Renge when the first costumer showed up. He told her that the man was just there to scare us all, but I scared him away.

"Ginny, what type are you?" Renge asked sitting down at the table.

"She is the dangerous type!" Honey said as he cut a slice of cake.

"Why is she the dangerous type?" the girls asked.

"Because I can be very dangerous my princess, but would never hurt you!" I answered cupping the closest girls face.

Her and Mori blushed as I kissed her on the cheek. The other girls just seem to be very jealous.

"I am sorry my dears! I did not mean to upset any of you!" I said smiling at them all.

Everyone in the club room was blushing at that. I giggled as I looked at all the red faces.

'Why did you do that?' Mori asked using our link.

'I am a host, and I need to entertain our costumers!' I answered.

'I don't like you doing that!'

I looked over at Mori and blushed as I kissed him on his lips. Everyone gasped as Mori pulled me closer.

'You need to breath!' I said into his head.

'I don't want to let you go!' he said sadly.

'I am yours as long as you want me!'

He let me go with a smile on his face. Honey let out an awwww, as the girls stared with amazement. The other club members acted like it was normal for Mori smile.

"Takashi, can I have your piece of cake?" Honey asked cutely.

Mori looked at Honey, smile still on his face, and nodded. He kissed me on my forehead, then let me set back down in my chair.

"Sissy!" I heard a little girl scream.

I turned and saw the princess once again. She ran over to me, but this time she was wearing the elementary school uniform.

"Hello your highness!" I said as I placed her on my lap.

"My mother said I can came to school with you!" she said with a very wide smile.

"Well, that is a good thing!"

She looked at all the girls that seemed to find this very cute, and blushed. Her blushing made the girls blush as red as tomatoes.

"You should be in class!" I said looking at the clock.

"Don't make me leave!" she said looking like she was about to cry.

I noticed that the girls seemed to react the same as her. I kissed her forehead, and pulled her in a hug.

"I would never make you leave!" I said looking at the girls.

They blushed as she squiled with happiness.

"Well, who do we have here?" Tamaki asked.

"My name is Princess Elisabeth Nightingale!" she answered sounding her age.

"She sounds so grown!" All the girls said together.

All the girls were surrounding us, and so were the club members. Elisabeth let out a yawn the same time Honey did. Mori grabbed Honey and carried him to a bed. I carried Elisabeth, and placed her down right beside Honey.

'How old is she?' Mori asked using our link.

'She is the same age as Honey, and I am 36!' I answered smiling at him.

'You might be older, but I still love you!'

I blushed as he grabbed my hand. The girls left at the sound of the bell. It was time for lunch. The club members just sat down, and started acting like a family. Soft moans of pain could be heard from Honey. I looked at the two, and saw Elisabeth was eating in her sleep. I pulled her away, and rubbed her back.

"She is more human then any other vampire! She needs sleep, when the others do not! Her mother thinks that she could be a way to make us human!" I said looking up at Mori.

"Could she need sleep because she was turned as a child?" he asked getting on his knees.

"That might be it!"

Mori pulled me to him, and kissed me softly on the lips. As he pulled me closer Honey was moaning again. I pulled Elisabeth away from Honey without pulling away from Mori.

'If she feeds from him again, then he will be marked!' I said into his head.

'Your right, but I don't want to stop!' he said as he wrapped my legs around him.

'We are still at school!"

"I am just kissing you!'

A sharp pain filled us all when we heard Honey moan again. Mori let me go, and I pulled Elisabeth away. A bunny tattoo appeared where she bit him. Mori wake Honey up, as I wake up Elisabeth.

"What?" They said angerly.

"You marked Honey!" I said which changed their mood in a flash.

Elisabeth flew over to Honey, and looked at the tattoo. Honey smiled at her, which made her blush.

"Looks like Takashi and I are loved my vampires!" Honey said grabbing her hand.

He kissed her hand, which made her redder then a tomato. I walked over to them, and sat down on the bed.

"You don't mind that she marked you, even though you just found out her name today?" I asked.

"It does not bother me!" he said showing his cute face.

They fell back asleep holding each other. Mori and I just shock our heads. The other club members just acted like nothing was happening.

"We are one strange family!" Tamaki said as he grabbed Haruhi's hand.

"But that is want makes us a great family, and makes us true to each other!" I said with a smile.

Everyone seemed fine with there being two vampires in the club. We just needed to find the others someone to be with, but I would deal with that later. I came to school not wanting to make friends, but ended up joining a club. They grew into my friends, then they became my family. I grew to love all of them as my family, and they grew to love me as family.