Chapter 11

Years have passed, and we all live together at Wanda's Manor.  I was planning a vampire party.  Our group has decided that they would like to be vampires also.  We invited all the vampires in the area.

"Do you have anything for them to eat?" Wanda asked as I got the buffet ready.

"There will be a few humans there!" I answered with a smile.

The party was considered a vampire wedding.  I had the entrance hall fully decked out for the party.

"Someone was following us!" Elizabeth said as she walked in with Honey.

"I will set up a barrer!" I said with a smile.

"No, we need to deal with this!" Wanda said truly like a Mother.

I nodded.  I walked outside, and used the air to help me find a new scent.  I followed the scent to a boy outside of the gate.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"I know that vampires live here, so I came to talk to you!" he answered.

"What about?"

"The society of Vampire Hunters wants to end this war!"

"Why would they do that?"

"We are tired of fighting!  Your kind wins!"

"Tomorrow we are having a group wedding bring the elders!  But know this the most powerful vampires will be there!"

He ran off scared.  I ran into the house, and rounded everyone up.

"The wedding day is going to be the day of a treaty!" I said with closed eyes.

"That's great!" Everyone said together.

We got everything ready for the biggest day of everyone's lives.  We lost track of time, so when the first guest arrived we went and changed clothes.  We waited for everyone to arrive.  The ceremony was Heartbreaking.  Everyone had matching symbols.  After the wedding we signed the treaty.  The party was an event to remember.

Sorry the end is so short.  I ran out of ideas for this story.  Thank you for joining me on this journey.