Chapter 7

I walked to my room, and started to pack a suitcase. I was going to slowly move into Wanda's house this weekend. I got my room packed, and a lot of the house. I smiled at all the boxes of the stuff I plan on keeping. I packed a moving truck with the boxes, and drove to Wanda's. Elisabeth was at the door waiting for me. She looked so young standing there with a Teddy Bear.

"Mom has a whole wing for you!" She said with a yawn.

"I don't need a whole wing, but I will not complain about it!" I said picking her up.

"Well  the wing has rooms set up for the club members to come visit, and to house parties!"

"Well, I will call and let them know!"

I walked into the house, and got the scent of my friends.  I followed it to an empty wing.  I opened the door that had the strongest source of the scent, and saw the club adding little touches of their own.  Mori and Honey put a area for me to train my fighting skills.  Kyoya had an area for medical supplies.  Kaoru and Hikaru were putting my club outfits in my closet, and a few other cloths.  Tamaki and Haruhi were making a little group area.  I smiled as I flew over to Mori.

"Thank you all!" I said as I kissed Mori's neck.

"Your welcome!" Mori said as he pulled me into a hug.

His blood was calling me more then normal, so I flew away from him.

"What's wrong?" Honey asked worried about Mori.

"His blood is calling me!" I answered fighting the urge to drink from him.

"If you need blood you need to feed!"

Wanda flew into the room, and frowned at the sight of me at the door.

"You are hearing a call!" she stated.

"How did you know?" I asked.

"You normally are next to Mori, but you are across the room!  You  are hearing a special call!  It is to let you know that you can have a kid with him!"

"Is it save to be near him?"

"Yes, but don't drink from him!"

I slowly made my way back over to Mori.  The call was stronger this time.

"If you are unable to be near me then I can leave!" Mori said cupping the right side of my face.

"Don't leave!  I want all of you to stay!" I said fighting myself.

"So, are we moving you in?" Wanda asked looking at me with a smile in her eyes.

I giggled.  We all went to get somethings.  The vampires got the big stuff, and the humans got the small stuff.  Once everything was set up We went to look at my other rooms.  Wanda decided to make the other rooms into guest rooms for our friends.  

"When would we use these rooms?" Kyoya asked.

"It was an offer!" Wanda said walking off.

Kyoya followed her, and Tamantha and Samantha walked up.  

"I know of a few things I can do!" I said looking at the group.

I few to the first door, and wrote training room on it.  I wrote Medical room on the next door, and Outfit room on the next.  Sweet room on the next, and hang out room on the last door.  

"That looks great!" Mori said with a slight smile.

I flew over to him, and gave him a hug.  His blood was calling me, and I could not fight it any more.  I bite his neck, and felt the tingling of his blood.  I fell to the ground as I started to feel light headed.

"Are you ok?" Mori asked picking me up.

"Yeah!" I answered with a smile.

"I thought you would get pregnant if you drank from Mori!" Elisabeth said worried.

"Yep!" I answered as I felt my body change 

Mori just kissed my head, and held me to him.

"Looks like we are going to be parents!" I said with a smile.

Mori just nodded.  Honey and Mori stayed as everyone else left.  Mori, Honey, and Elisabeth slept in my room.  I watched with as I rubbed my stomach.  It was already starting to grow.  The child or children would be born before the end of the month.